Soulmates AU

Me and my friend GHouLexKiller talked about this idea and thank you girl :3 and I hope everyone likes it and Enjoy!!!! Don't like Don't read.

TerrorKairiSnuckel!!!

I don't own the song above its by Carrie Underwood!! Who is one of my favorite country singers!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Play Song

Everyone is born with the name of their soulmate name on their body but Shannon Cipher was a different story, she had two names on her left arm. This was very rare to have two names. Shannon was a very special and gifted girl.. At the age of 2, she could talk and walk on her own without no help at all. At age 14, she was bullied a lot because of her beauty and shyness. All the girls hated her and picked on her because of her beauty but Shannon doesn't let it get to her and made her way through High school with no problems. At Age 21, Shannon was in graphic design school to be a video game designer, because that was her dream job growing up. She sits at her deck in class when two charming young guys walk up to her table and sat down. Shannon didn't really talk to guys much because of her shyness.

"You're Shannon Cipher, right?" Says a Irish accent

Shannon looks up from her drawing and sees two handsome guys. She blushes and adjusted her glasses.

"Y-yes I am!" She stutters

"My name is Brian Hanby and this my Friend Brock Snuckel!" Brian says with charming smile.

"Why are you sitting with me, I'm just a nerd that likes to draw a lot!" Shannon stutters again

"Because we have seen your drawings and how detail they are. See..." Brock says showing her one of her drawing

" Brock says showing her one of her drawing

(I didn't draw this!!)

"You really think my drawings are good?" She asked

"Yes, Shannon are great at drawing and we were wondering if you wanted to team up with us and make a video game together?" Brian asked

"Yes!!" Shannon says getting excited for some odd reason

The guys shook her hand and they see her soulmates names on her left arm but when they shook her hand it disappear into thin air. The name Shannon Cipher disappeared from their arms as well. They become video game designers together and actually made lots of video games. One day, the guys asked Shannon to marry them after 5 years of being together making video games and She says "Yes" and that's how Shannon found her soulmates!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like it!!!