Red, The Wolf & Woodsman

Here is another chapter of my book me and my best friend Madhatter4455 talked about this AU, even though I already did a little red riding hood AU. But this is one is a little different its #TerrorKairiSnuckel and If YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ!!!!

Anyway hope you guys like it and enjoy!!

★★★★

Play song

Shannon was walking around the woods behind her house. She always loved the forest behind her house. But today the forest seemed really quiet for some reason. I pulled on my red cape and kept walking.

HOWl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon looks around and sees a young male lending against a tree not far from where she was at.

"Who's that I see walking in these woods!! Why it's Little red riding hood!!" Says young male

Shannon blushes and starts to run off. The male shifts into his wolf form and follows after the beauty in the cute red dress. Shannon stops to catch her breath and she sees a cabin and heads for it and knocks on it. A young male answered it. He had blue eyes and Light brown hair. She blushes as he looks her up and down.

"May, I help you miss?" He asked

"A young male was stalking me around the woods, would you mind if I come in until he stops stalking me?" Shannon asked

"Of course, anything for a beautiful lady like yourself! The names Brian, what is yours?" Brian asked

"It's Shannon!" She says

"What a beautiful name for a girl like yourself!" Brian says smiling and she blushes.

Just then the other male comes into the cabin and smirks at Shannon.

"You thought you escape me, I could smell your scent all the way here! My name is Brock the Big Bad Wolf that lives here in the woods with my best friends here, Brian!" Brock says as Brian shuts and locks the door.

"Please don't hurt or eat me!" Shannon says whimpering

"Oh, we are going to hurt but we might just eat you out though!" Brock says licking his lips

Shannon blushes as they got on each side of her and started taking her clothes. They took their clothes off. Shannon blushes at how 'big' they were and whimpers. Brian whispers sweet nothings as he starts playing with her nipples and Brock gets on his knees and licks her womanhood, which was wet and he smirks. He sticks his tongue into it and she moans. Shannon cums into Brock's mouth and he licks his lips.

"Damn, she cum fast, she must be a virgin!" Brock says

Shannon blushes looks away in shame. Brian grabs her chin and looks into her eyes.

"Don't be shameful, it's okay. My friend over there doesn't understand it because he has lived in the woods all his life and being part wolf makes it so much better.." Brian says as he kisses her on lips.

After kissing, they sat her down on the bed. Brian keeps playing with her nipples while Brock lines himself up with her womanhood and slides but gentlely to not hurt her but the girls moans and groans made him go at a faster pace. Brian puts one of her nipples into his mouth and she groans as she feels Brock cum inside of her. Brock pulls out of her and switches places with Brian. The woodsman gets into position and slides in with easy. Shannon pushes onto the cock and rides.

"F-faster, Brian!!" She moans

Brian goes to a faster pace as Brock plays with her nipples and bites down on her neck. She feels Brian cum after a few more Thrust in and out of her. Brian pulls out of her and they all lay there on the bed. The two men see that She fell asleep, so they cuddled up next to her and went to sleep.... They were both happy to Have little red riding hood with them....

★★★★★★

Hope you guys like this!!