Lil' Red and the Big bad wolf

Another Terrorsnuckel AU coming at you (Get it Coming XD).
Contains Smut
I do not own anything in this story
Peace out ✌
****

"Once upon a time...."

"Wait a minute, this isn't really gonna be the beginning of this story??" Says Nangel

"Who is the Author of this Story, Nangel?" Says Cipher

"You are." Nangel says

"Well this is how I want to write this story." Cipher says

Once upon there was a young man by the Brock who, lived by the edge of the Forrest with his crazy sister, Shannon Cipher. One day, They had got a call from their only grandmother, saying she was very bad sick and needed some medicine from the store but she couldn't make it to the store because she was bedridden. Cipher went to the store to get some medicine. A few minutes later, Cipher came back with the medicine, that their grandmother needed.

"Since I drove to the store, you should be the one to take the medicine to her." Cipher says

"Okay, so go through the Forrest but which way is the fastest to get to grandmother's house?" Brock asked

"Take the right path, don't stray from the path, you can get lost in the big forrest. Don't talk to strangers either. And you have to wear this." Cipher says

(Author: I'm going to hell for this

(Author: I'm going to hell for this. I think Brock would look good in this don't you think?)

"This is too girly, sister. I'm a guy you know that right." Brock says

"Well if don't wear it, I will tell mom you were being mean when she gets back from work..." Cipher says with a smirk

"Okay, fine I will wear it and the red Hood too. But you own me big time for this.." Brock says heading to his room to change into the costume.

The costume actually fit him right and it made his legs look sexy. He puts on the red Hood and heads downstairs to head for his grandmother's house. His younger give him the thumps up and give him the medicine he needed to take to his grandmother.

He heads for the Forrest by his house and follows the dirt path in the woods. Since his grandmother was sick, he thought to pick some flowers for her. Unaware of eyes staring at his ass the whole time.

Meanwhile

Terroriser or Brian was walking around the Forrest like he does every morning, he would go see the old woman that live in the woods by herself a lot and they talked and became good friends. Well today, Grandmother was going somewhere and she asked if Brian would watched the house for her while she was gone. He told her he would and she left with her friends. He made a call to Cipher, who was his friend and Cipher answered the phone.