You knew?

"Ross, wakey wakey!"

I opened my eyes to see Laura over me. I can't seem to remember what happened last night.

"It's 11:30,"

I noticed Romeo climb onto my lap.

But before I knew it my head was hurting so fucking bad!

Laura caressed my cheek.

"Your head hurt?" She asked.

I nodded and slowly sat up.

"Daaaa!" Romeo exclaimed.

"Hey buddy,"

He smiled and ran out of the room.

"I got him!" Laura laughed running out of the room.

What the hell happened last night? Damn do I feel weird!

I carefully got out of bed and picked up my phone to see like 20 messages from Courtney. Huh?

Ross, I told Calum about what happened.

About wh- FUCKING SHIT! ROSS SHOR LYNCH YOU DICK! I took deep breaths remembering what happened last night.

He hit me.

What?

Miss call x4

Ross please! He hit me and ran out of the house! I'm scared.

What have I done?!

"Um babe!" I called, "I'll be in the backyard if you need me. I uh need some air."

"Ok!" She replied from the other room and as fast as I could ran outside and called Courtney back.

"H-hello?" She is crying.

"What the hell happened?!"

She took a deep breath.

"C-Calum is mad," she sighed, "I'm going to try and t-tell you everything w-without crying."

"Hey that's never good. If you cry, you cry just please tell me what happened."

She sighed.

"I t-told Calum what h-happened this m-morning a-and he screamed, yelled, and h-hit me! After h-he ran out of t-the house."

Fuck.

"Hey I'll be over in a few ok?"

"No! P-pleas-"

"Listen either your coming here or I'm coming there!"

She didn't reply just cried.

"I'm coming!" And with that I hung up ran upstairs and got dressed.

I then went to Londons room to find Laura rocking London with Romeo at her feet.

"Daaaaaaa!" Romeo screamed running up to me.

I laughed.

"Listen baby something came up. I'll be back home soon, ok?"

"Um ok. My friend Sarah might come over later,"

"Ok baby I'll be home soon!" I kissed her cheek, said bye to Romeo, and quickly left.

Once I pulled up to Courtney's apartment I ran to the door and without knocking, ran in.

"Courtney!?" I called to find her in the bathroom, crying on the floor.

"Hey Courtney, look at me."