Friend or Foe?

For three whole day's and three whole night's, the Fay worshipped Maria's body. He kissed and licked every inch of her velvety skin. She belonged to him now, and he was never going to let her go! The love that he felt for her was more solid than the mountains of the world. He held her tightly in his arms and never wanted to let her go. She was his, she will always be his, he thought, as he thrust deeper inside her until she called out his name passionately.

Hours later when the beauty was exhausted and had fallen asleep, Sidri lay next to her and could not take his eyes off her. He loved this woman more than he loved his own life and there was nothing he would not do for her. How strange that he would feel this way about a woman that he had just met. He hardly knew her, yet he felt like there was not a single thing he did not know about her. 

There connection together was strong, and he knew that she was his life now, but how could he keep her? She wold be a huge distraction, and to top that off, his people would never accept her. She was human! Dropping his face onto the pillow, Sidri closed his eyes as pain speared through his heart. He had to kill her, there was no other way. He would lose the trust of his people if he kept her. He would lose everything!

Mayhap, he thought, he could hide her here until he finds a way to keep her, but even as he thought that, he wiped it from his mind. There was no way he could do that, any way he looked at it, she was as good as dead. The Fay had a huge dilemma on his hands and he knew not what to do. The only thing he did know was that he needed this woman more than he needed air to breath!

He lay awake all night contemplating what to do, but try as he might, the only solution he came up with was to kill her. He prayed he would find reasons before that why she should live, but knowing his people, they will demand she die! 

Suddenly an idea popped up in his tortured mind, he had a  friend on the other side of fairyland, the one and only Foster. He was a Seelie Fay, a very dangerous one, but Sidri and Foster had become friends many years ago, under the most toughest of incidents ever. 

It was Sidri that had found Foster drunk out of his mind and ready to throw himself into the fires of hell to end his life because he had found out that Atropos, his true soulmate had cheated on him. It only took Sidri seconds to decide to save his enemy, pulling him back from the raging flames,  the Unseelie King threw him on the ground and lectured him on how not to waste his life on a women that didn't love him.

"But I love her!"Foster had argued in his drunken stupor.

"She's a whore and has used you!" Sidri had roared, disgusted that a Fay was acting in such a pathetic way. "Atropos is a Moira, they are full of hatred and trickery. Did you expect anything better from her?"

From that day hundreds of years ago, the two men had formed respect for each other and had each other's back when needed. Foster owed him big time and now it was time to collect. Zapping himself to Foster's castle, Sidri searched for him and found him in the grand library. 

"Long time no see!" Sidri said in a lazy, friendly tone of voice.

The Seelie Fay whirled around and came face to face with the Unseelie King. A slow smile curved his sculpted lips, "You're  the last Fay I expected to see, please have a seat." He said, motioning for the King to sit down.

"I'm not on a social call, I need a favor!" The king said dryly, getting straight to the point. "I need you to harbor a woman for me in your home and give her your protection until it is safe for me to collect her."

Foster raised an eye brow, "A woman? Who is this woman?"

"Who she is, is not of importance, you owe me a favor and I'm here to collect!" Sidri said, not sure anymore if his decision to come here was wise. He had forgotten how handsome this Fay was. Could he trust him around his woman?