Troubled thoughts

Hawk paced back and forth in the mini villa, he pondered on his thoughts of Foster and where he could have taken Nessa. There's no way he has her in Fay land, he was excommunicated from there. Could she stil be in the Bahamas? Hawk highly doubted that, would he have taken her to Chicago where Hawk knew that Foster had a mansion in the suburbs somewhere, but that would be too risky, Foster would not take her there either. Mayhap, Hawk thought, he should go to the mansion and ask questions. Someone might know his whereabouts, it was worth a try!

Hawk zapped himself outside the huge mansion, and he braced himself before he entered. He had many good memories inside this mansion. It was once his home too, when he and Foster were friends. He was always welcomed with open arms and together they would hunt for beautiful woman and bring them back here.

Hawk cracked a smile, he missed those glorious days with Foster, but he would never go back to that lifestyle now that he had met and fallen in love with Nessa. She was his life, and he was very loyal to her.

He zapped himself inside the mansion and walked down memory lane, a whole lot of memories rushed to his mind. Eyeing the door to the sex chamber, Hawk pushed it open for all time sakes, just to see what new tricks his old friend was up to.

Never in his wildest dreams did he expect to find Prilla sprawled naked on the floor, with two needles in her arms. His heart pounded wildly against his muscled chest, as he ran to her and gathered her in his arms. She looked deathly pale, and she was in a drug coma.

"Bastard!" Hawk cursed under his breath, what kind of a monster would allow for this to happen? He removed the two needles, lifted Prilla in his arms and lay her on top of the many pillows that lay on the marble floor. Hawk then placed his hands on her stomach and closing his eyes, he recited powerful magic words to cleanse Prilla of all the drugs in her system. Why hadn't Foster cleansed her, he thought angrilly.

He knew she wouldn't die from the drugs, Fay's don't die, but her life would be destroyed if she didn't clean up. A Fay loses most of it's powers while the drugs remain in their system. Hawk took a deep inhalation of breath, and zapped clothes back on her body to cover her up. He must remove her from this place, or else her spirits would be crushed and she will lose the spunk she always had. He didn't love her, nor did he want her, but he wasn't about to let her destroy her life with drugs and sexual activity that degraded her self worth!

"Hawk." Prilla fluttered her eyelashes, opening her eyes, and whispered weakly, "you came for me."

Hawk looked down at her and his heart almost broke in two. How could he answer her without encouraging her or break her heart?

Choosing his words carefully, he finally said gently, "Yes, I am here but can not stay." And he watched all the hope in her eyes disappear. "But I want to help you before I go." He added quickly.

"Help me with what? The drugs? My sexual fantasies? You did this to me Hawk, by leaving me! I have loved you forever, and you could not love me back! I'm lonely and hurt, and this is the only way I can feel alive and happy!" She hissed, and pulled away from him.

Hawk smiled, she was back to her old self again. "Welcome back Prilla. " he said, his eyes gleamed as he watched her lift herself off the floor.

"You used me and abused me and then left! I lost my place at court as queen because of you!" She said through gritted teeth.

Hawks jaw twitched, and his golden eyes were hazed with fire. "You lost your place at court because of your greed! I loved you once and you threw that love away to become queen! I have moved on Prilla, and have found my soulmate!" He told her, and then dropped the animosity from his tone of voice and added, "even if we were still together, I could never love you the way you want to be loved. There is someone out there Prilla that can love you in that way, you just haven't found him yet."