Los Angeles, California

Violet looked around her with wide eyes that were filled with facination, Sunset Blvd was a long stretch of lined hotels, trendy bars and clubs. The streets were packed with all sorts of people that were club hopping, and mingling over drinks and live music.

The Druidess looked out of place as she stood on the curb, wearing a Ball style gown and carring a large bag over her shoulders that was made of goat skin and was filled with stuff from back home.

"Hey Cinderella, want to take a spin in my car?" Someone called out from a Corvet that zoomed by her.

Violet tightened her hold on her bag as she walked across the street. Blinking lights of all colors flashed everywhere, and the Druidess already knew that she would love it here. Sticking her hand in her goat bag, she searched for a piece of bread, already hungry after walking up and down Sunset Blvd.

Bella inched all the way to the side of the bag, and held her breath as Violet searched for food. When the Druidess grabbed the piece of bread and pulled her hand out of the bag, Bella breathed a sigh of relief, and tried to calm her beating heart. She knew that the Druidess will be angry with her once she finds her in her bag, but she took a chance and came anyway because she was mad at Harry and wanted to punish him by leaving him.

Biting into the bread, Violet wondered where she was going to spend the night. Up ahead of her, she saw this nicely dressed, good looking woman and decided to ask her if she knew of a decent place to room and board.

"Excuse me, can you please direct me to a place where I can sleep for the night?" Violet asked the lady, and took a bite of her bread.

"Why yes child, over there," she pointed to the Hilton hotel, and then her eyes glided over Violet gown. "Are you an actress?"

"A what?" Violet asked.

The lady rolled her eyes and walked away, another druggie destroying her life, she thought with dismay, what was this world coming to?

Violet walked over to the Hilton hotel that was nestled in the heart of the city and an older man dressed in a blue uniform smiled at her warmly, and opened the glass door for her. She smiled back at him, walked inside the elegant hotel, and was overwhelmed with what she saw.

The foyer was grand, with plush, oriental carpets, chandelier's hanging on the ceiling, and furniture fit for a king. Fresh flowers filled the crystal vases around the room that were set on beautiful handcrafted, cherry wood tables, and beautiful paintings graced the walls. Violet's appreciating gaze took it all in and she knew that this was the kind of life style that she wanted. She wanted it all, and there was a time when she was growing up, that she was able to have it all. She read minds, knew the future and much more, her powers were limitless, but Prilla the ex queen of Fay, threw a curse on her the last time she saw her before she was thrown out of Fay land, and Violets powers were reduced to a bare minimal, but soon, in less then three months, she will turn twenty two and will gain back all her powers!

In the meantime, Violet decided to live her life as best as she could. Walking behind a couple that was at the front desk, Violet watched as the man pulled out a credit card, and a driver license and handed it over to the young handsome looking man that stood behind a computer.

Violet remembered many things that Stephan had told her of the ways of Americans, and she knew what a driver license and Visa card were. She produced some for herself and when it was her turn, she handed them over to the young man.

"Hello Miss Linda Biscotti," the young man said after reading the name on the cards. "What kind of room would you like?"

"The most beautiful, most expensive one that you have!" Violet chimed happilly. Nothing but the best she thought to herself.