Wedding bells are ringing

Dora and Hilda were in charge of the wedding decorations. They zapped everything in place and created a beautiful wedding garden like no one had ever seen before. Hanging the last rose garlamd around the courtyard, they clapped their hands with excitement that they were finally done.

As the witches walked back to the castle to help the servants with the rest of the details that still needed to be done, Hilda trailed behind and saw Dora sit down on one of the many stone benches in the courtyard.

"Is something wrong?" Hilda asked when she saw Dora sigh with worry.

"Nay, all is good." Dora lied.

"You've never been good at lying Dora, that is one of the many things I love about you." Hilda told her and sat besides her on the stone bench. "Talk to me, I'm all ears!"

Dora took a deep breath of inhalation and said, "I'm afraid!"

Hilda raised an eyes brow, "Afraid? What are you afraid of?"

I'm afraid of what will happen during the wedding ceremony, I have a very bad feeling Hilda, remember what happened the last time I had a bad feeling? I just can't shake the feeling that something is dreadfully wrong!" Dora said in a tortured voice.

"What do you mean something is wrong, are you talking about the wedding?" Hilda asked as her heart hammered against her chest, this is supposed to be a blessed event, what could go wrong?

"That's exactly what I'm talking about, Tristan has already stolen Yasmin's virginity, how do you think Thomas will feel when he finds out?"

"How do you know that, have you seen them together in that way?" Hilda asked, and her heart stopped beating as she waited for Dora's response.

"I was playing around with the magic mirror and saw them together. Tristan deflowered her Hilda!" Dora confessed, "and there's major trouble coming this way!"

Hilda jumped off the stone bench to her feet, "You must be mistaken, Yasmin is Thomas's soulmate, he is to marry her today to make the soulmate connection!" Hilda argued.

"Regretfully, I am not mistaken, there will be blood shed on this day."

Hilda covered her mouth with her hands, "What exactly did you see in the magic mirror, tell me now!" She demanded.

"Evil is all around us and it shall strike as soon as the vows are spoken," Dora said with trembling lips, "and there is nothing we can do to stop the bloodshed, it will come to pass whether we like it or not!"

"We must tell Michael, I'm sure he can figure something out, we just can't stand by and do nothing Dora!"

"I will let Michael know, but I tell you, even he can not stop what is to take place today!" she said as she walked away and headed straight into the castle.

A cold shiver ran up and down Hilda's spine, and she whirled around and scanned every inch and corner of the decorated courtyard, but she found nothing suspicious. It looked magically beautiful and very peaceful. Mayhap Dora was wrong this time, she thought, as she too made her way inside the castle, but as she walked through the halls of Sterlingshire, her heart sank. The magic mirror has yet to be wrong.

Everyone was bustling about the castle doing their bid for the wedding preparations. Cook and her helpers worked hard from the wee hours of the morning preparing the feast for the double wedding that was to take place in one hours time. She made veal cutlets and shanks of roast beef, with potato and rice, and freshly baked bread. She also made Stephan's favorite apple pies that were covered with sprinkles of sugar and cinnamon.

Kyra and Nessa were in the dressing room helping the brides get ready for their wedding. Kyra pretended she did not notice that Yasmin's eyes were bright red and filled with tears. Poor child, she thought, why couldn't she be happy like her sister, whose eyes shined bright with happiness. It's not like her betrothed is ugly, he is one of the handsomest warriors in Scotland!