The other brother

A thousand and one questions danced around in Tristan's mind. Forcing himself to think back when he was getting schooled on the prophecies, he remembered something that made him confused. He remembered a part of the scripture that read that she who carried the burden of the scripture, will marry the sixth born son of the MacAlister's.

Pain speared through Tristan's heart. His brother Thomas was the sixth son! He is the one that was chosen to marry Yasmin. Tristan almost blanched, placing his hand on his heart, he tried to calm himself. He had slept with his brothers future wife! Raking his finger's through his thick mane of hair, Tristan turned his eyes away from the naked goddess. She was not his to be feasting his eyes on her body hungrily. She belonged to Thomas!

He heard the water splash and turned around. Yasmin was swimming across the river again. This was the time to show himself, while she was beneath the water. "Yasmin," he called out, "come out of the water and get dressed, we need to hurry and be gone from here. There are important matters we need to discuss." He told her.

Yasmin was surprised that he had found her again. Did he see her naked? Anger claimed her heart, he was a pig! "Stay away Tristan! Turn your head around, I need privacy!" She hissed angrily.

Tristan took a deep breath of inhalation before he did as he was told. He was very upset and confused about this whole matter. Gone was the reason why he had come into the mirrors. Let Kalen find his niece, he had to return home with Yasmin and give his brother his bride! For a moment, and only for a moment, a pinch was felt in his heart, before he forced himself to ignore it and try to think of a way back home.

For some reason, it was Yasmin who was chosen to carry the burden of the scripture on her back, but she was not pure when he slept with her! In the scriptures he remembered it specifically saying that the chosen one will be pure as the day she was born, and she was not!

Trying to recall the day he made love to her in the gardens, Tristan specifically remembered that she did not cry out in pain, or did she? He stilled himself and forced his mind to replay the whole event. He remembered her laying naked underneath him, he remembered kissing her, and the the way it made him feel. He remembered the feel of her naked body pressed against his, and the way her eyes were hazed with want and need. He remembered how powerfully he felt when he finally thrust inside her, and her sudden burst of cry, and his heart froze. She had cried out in pain, not in lust! He remembered the way her eyes had widen and her forehead creased when she cried out. At the time he was lost in the moment to notice that it was not a cry of lust, but a cry of pain. She was a virgin!

The warriors heart beat wildly against his muscled chest. He deflowered his brother's soulmate! She belongs to Thomas, and his brother will never forgive him, ever! He had to make things right, he must return her to her rightful place. Mayhap, what they done in the gardens will go unnoticed, and no one will find out.

She must be dressed by now, Tristan thought, and he turned around to face her, but she was gone. Scanning the the rolling hills, he spotted her running away, and he charged after her. She would be the death of him, he thought angrily.

"Yasmin stop, I need to talk to you!" He yelled out loud, but she ran even faster. "Stop Yasmin, I must talk to you, it important, please."

It only took a few minutes to catch up to her, and he grabbed her from behind and flipped her

Around. "You must hear me out Yasmin, please!" He begged her in a tortured voice.

His pleading voice, and the torture in his eyes caught the princess's attention and she stilled herself to listen to what he had to say.

"Yasmin, I saw the inscription on your back. I know who you are!"

"No you don't."

"Yes, Yasmin, I do." He said softly. "You are the chosen one, the one who is to carry the burden of the scripture." And when that sudden realization hit him, his hands tightened their hold on her. The scriptures write that the one with the burden must die when the prophecy is complete.

"How do you know this?"

"I know this because I have read the Emerald Tablets." He answered, and watched her carefully.

"And what exactly do the Tablets write?" She asked, her almond shaped eyes were wide and she looked scared.

"They write that my brother Thomas is your soulmate and that you must marry him!" Tristan said in a broken voice.

"No Tristan, I can't marry him, I don't love your brother!" She cried.

"You must Yasmin, it is written that you shall wed him!"

"No Tristan, I will not marry him!"

"Why." Tristan asked and his heart stopped beat, as he waited for her to give him her answer.

"I'm in love with someone else, I can not marry your brother in good faith."

"Who do you love Yasmin." He asked in a mere whisper.

"I love you." She answered, and then her eyes lowered to his chest.

Tristan's heart slammed against his chest. She loved him.

The warrior shook her gently from the shoulders, "No Yasmin, you can't love me. It's not possible for us to be together." He told her, as pain speared through his heart.

***********

"Why are you doing this?" Kalen asked Prilla angrilly, as he watched her prepare herself to ride him again.

"I want your child Kalen!"

"You already have my child!"

"I want your son!" She said, and positioned herself above him again.

"Why?"

"Because I want my son, not Violet's to be the crown Prince of the Fay's!" She hissed.

Kalen shook with anger and tried to break the chains but could not, he was weak from all the spells that she had spooled over him.

"Calm down Kalen, just relax and enjoy the ride. Am I not pleasing you?" She purred, before Kalen's shaft glided inside her again.

Kalen tried to resist again, but Prilla held a needle that she produced out of nowhere and stuck it in his neck. Pulling the needle out, she threw it on the marble floor and watched his face as she moved her body up and down slowly until once again Kalen's seed filled her completely.

Prilla faucked him all night wanting to make sure that she was pregnant with his babe. Kalen was drugged and not in his right state of mind. He was in and out of consciousness and when morning came, Prilla was still taking privileges with his body, until she felt the tiny little flutter in her stomach.

She had done it, she was with child!

************

The cold rain pelted over the two women as they tried to run to safety.

"Open the door Ronald, it's me Rebecca!" The fairy cried, as she banged her fists on the wooden door.

The thunder roared over their heads and lighting flashed across the dark sky.

Seconds later the door swung open and a giant of a man stood in the doorway. He looked young and strong. His dark hair was pulled back in a pony tail, and his eyes shined with recognition. His thick lips curved at the side with a a half smile, before he stepped to the side to allow them entrance.

Rebecca pulled Violet inside with her, and they both made their way to the fire place and huddled close to each other. They were shivering from the cold, and the warrior threw blankets around them.

"Why did you come back Rebecca? You know not to come here!" Ronald growled.

"I had no choice but to come here, wasn't sure what I would find in the other mirrors!" Rebecca said.

"And you were sure what you would find here?" The warrior said, raising an eye brow.

"Yes, because I knew you were still here and would help us!"

"Help you?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at her. "What makes you think I shall help you?"

Rebecca rolled her eyes and moved closer to the fire, "I don't think that you shall help us, I know it!"

Ronald threw his head back and roared with laughter. "You know too much Rebecca, and I must remedy that!"