Hawks tears

Hawk was sitting in the sitting room with The Valkyrie Queen and Lucious, discussing the upcoming coronation, when a servant came to the door and announced a visiter. William walked in the room with a confident walk and a wide smile on his handsome face.

Abby jumped up from her chair and ran into his open arms, "William," she cried, "what a pleasant surprise!"

William squeezed her tightly in his arms before he let go of her. "Being Queen becomes you Abby, you look more beautiful than the last time I saw you!" He told her. Abby blushed and went to sit back down next to Lucious.

Lucious and Hawk both greeted William with a nod of their head, before he took a seat near them. "Good to see you all again." He told them. "Sterlingshire hasn't been the same since you left. I hope to see you all there soon."

"We are busy preparing for the coronation to secure Abby's position on the throne and make it official." Hawk said, "the MacAlister clan is all welcomed to witness the coronation, and stay for the festivities afterwards." Hawk said, eyeing Abby to make sure she was on the same page as he, but knowing the love she felt for the MacAlister clan, he knew that she would not object.

"We would gladly come and partake in celebrating our beloved Abby's coronation, but I come here to ask that you hold off that special event until further notice. There are some pressing matters that we need to take care of first."

"Nothing is more important than Abby's coronation!" Lucious said, his tone was clipped and his eyes turned cold.

"I understand, but please hear me out first before you make a decision. On October 31, of this year, the walls will come down. They are already thinning as we speak! If we don't stop the process then all hell will break loose and doomsday will be upon us, the final countdown has already started." He said, and noticed that he now held their undivided attention. "Edward and Stephan are searching for their soulmate's so they can meet up with Michael and Kyra, to go to the room where the universe's blueprints are, there they will find the answers to stop the apocalypse, but first we must find the girls." William said, turning his attention to Hawk, "we need your assistance, mayhap you could give us your help. I know you have connections in America, and we need as much help as we can get."

Hawk glanced at Abby to see her reaction, and then turned back to face William. "I can only help you if Abby allows it, I have promised her my services as second in command, and am bounded to her until Nessa's return. Until then it is her call if I help you or not."

Williams eyes met and locked with Abby's,

"I release Hawk from his responsibilitiies to the crown, you need him more than I do, and we can postpone the coronation until after the world is safe from catastrophe. Lucious do you agree with this?" Abby asked Lucious in a loving tone of voice.

Only a fool would not notice the abundance of love between Abby and Lucious. "Your wish is my command Abby, if this is what you want, then that is how it shall be!" Lucious said, in a deep tone of voice that was full of warmth and true love.

"It is settled then," William said, and he rose from his seat and took a stand, "come to Sterlingshire as soon as you can, do not delay my friend, it is crucial that we get on it right away. I shall be waiting for you no later than tonight!"

"Aye I'll be there!" Hawks said, in a firm and unwavering voice.

William thanked them and left, and Hawk was left wondering what William was not telling them. He saw the sparkle in his eyes when he looked at him before he departed. His curiosity was peaked and he could not wait to go back to Scotland.

Hawk raised himself to his feet and walked in front of the queen. Dropping on one knee, he said, "My queen, thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve the Valkyrie crown. I'm humbled by your generousity, and am grateful for releasing me of my services to help the Druids. You have my undying loyalty and I shall serve you again upon my return."