Misery

Kalen and Tristan walked for hours through the woods. It was very dark, but the Fay and the Druid had no problem seeing. They walked nonstop looking for hints that Violet and Rebecca had walked this path, and finally Kalen found what he was so desperately looking for. Underneath a bunch of trees that were clustered together were broken branches, and shifted dirt. Kalen was sure that they were in the right track. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath of inhalation and his nostrils flared as he took in Violet's scent that was left behind. Pain speared through his heart. Where was she, he asked himself, was she even safe?

"Where can they be?" Tristan asked, "Do you think that they have found other mirrors and jumped in them?"

"Yes, Rebecca knows her way around the mirrors. If Prilla hasn't moved them around too much, they will be safe, and we will find them soon." He lied, knowing that even if Prilla hadn't moved the mirrors, it was still going to be hard to find them, because there were over five hundred mirrors. "Follow me, I know where the next set of mirrors are located."

The Druid and the Fay ran all the way to the mirrors, but when the Fay jumped in the third mirror, the Druid was on the side, taking a leak and did not see which mirror Kalen had jumped into. Thinking it was the last mirror in line, he jumped through it and found himself in wonderland.

Looking around him, he realized that Kalen was nowhere to be seen, and he swore under his breath as he walked through the rich blades of grass. Scanning the breathtaking view before him, Tristan saw hundreds of animals huddled together up ahead, and walked towards them.

He was lost and knew not how to find Kalen, he thought, as he approached the herd of animals. His eyes grew wide with disbelief when the animals opened a path for him to pass through, and he found Yasmin sitting on the plush green grass looking up at him, and she didn't look to happy to see him.

*********

Rebecca and Violet woke up freezing to death. It took a moment for the both of them to realize where they were.

"I'm cold!" Violet said through chattering teeth. Do you know how to start a fire, we need to warm up or we will freeze to death!"

Rebecca wasted no time, as she looked around the cave for matches and wood. The cave was equipped with many things, and under a table by the corner lay a huge pile of wood. It only took her a minute to gather the wood and start the fire. The cave warmed quickly and the Druidess stopped shivering.

"Do you think there might be some food in this shit hole, I'm starving!" Violet said as she looked around the cave for food.

"No, there is no food here, but I can go and hunt for something to eat. I'm good with the bow and arrow." Rebecca said, as she reached for the weapon that was leaning against the stone wall. "I won't be long, just stay covered and I shall be back soon. Do not leave this cave, it is dangerous out there!"

Before Violet could respond, Rebecca had disappeared, and the Druidess pulled herself close to the fire to warm herself and cried her heart out. Where was Kalen? Why was he taking forever to come for her?

************

Tristan stared at Yasmin, what the hell was she doing here? How the hell did she get here? So many questions whirled in his mind and he was left speechless. How was it possible that she was here?

"Why are you here Yasmin, how did you get here?" He asked, as he raked his fingers through his black shoulder length hair.

Yasmin ignored him and looked alway. She was not going to answer any of his questions because she was angry at him.

Tristan narrowed his eyes, "Yasmin! How did you get here?" He asked again, not liking the way she ignored his existence.

Again she did not speak, but instead she lifted herself to her feet and walked away from him. The animals trailed behind her, and Tristan stared in wonder as he stared after her. His shaft thickened at the sight of her arse swaying as she walked, and he palmed his balls and squeezed them.

She had power over him she did, and he didn't like that. No woman has ever had this effect on him before in his entire life, and he wondered if she had bewitched him. He has heard of such situations before, and he did his damnest to take back his control, but was unsuccessful.

"Yasmin!" He yelled after her, "wait!"

But Yasmin continued to walk away, and paid no heed to him. She was angry at him. Images of the way he used her plagued her mind, and his words burned in her heart as a reminder of the cruel words he had thrown at her. He was not an honorable man, he was a pig!

"Yasmin stop!" He demanded again, as he ran up behind her. Grabbing her by the elbow he swung her around and came face to face with her. "Don't walk away from me!"

Yasmin pulled out of his grip and hissed, "Go away and leave me be!"

His balls almost burst with need. Her behavior had him trembling with desire. No woman had ever refused him before, and his heart beat wildly against his muscled chest.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxoxxoxoxox