Stephan's insight

When Kalen returned to his bed chamber hours later, he found Violet had fallen asleep, and he stood for the longest time next to the bed just staring at her beautiful face. She looked peaceful, almost angelic, Kalen thought, but he knew once she awoke she will curse the pox on him.

The king pulled a chair next to the bed and sat on it. Why on earth was she his soulmate? She didn't love him, nor did she like him! He thought with dismay, but at least she was attracted to him of that he was sure of. He could tell by the way she looked at him with her almond shaped eyes, and if he tried hard enough, he would have her love by the end of the month, he was sure if it!

The beauty stirred, and then she flutter her eye lids open. Immediately when she saw him her eyes glazed with hatred. The Fay stiffened and pulled himself to his feet. The chit was awake and he needed to get to work right away. He must make her fall in love with him fast before he lost his patience and jumped in bed with her. He was a Fay after all, and had desires above and beyond humans and Druids, and when he held himself back from the pleasures of life, his body ached like no other.

"Good morning beautiful." Kalen said, and leaned down to kiss her temple.

Violet hissed and pulled way from him, and he narrowed his eyes, "Don't make it more difficult than it is! You must accept that we are soulmate's because if it is written, nothing can change that and you are only delaying the process!" He told her in a sweet and kind way.

He noticed that Violet relaxed herself and the hate from her eyes disappeared. Mayhap she finally realized the truth to his words and decided to accept what fate had in store for them, he thought, relieved that it didn't take long at all to make her understand that she must yeild to him.

"If I release you Violet, will you behave?" He asked her in a soft gentle way, and she nodded.

The king untied the ropes from her feet, and then he pulled the tape from her mouth. Violet looked at him quietly, and he sighed with relief. He then released her hands from the handcuffs and then all hell broke loose. The wildcat scratched him in the face and jumped out of bed. By the time Kalen had recovered from her quick actions, Violet had grabbed a huge crystal vase that was displayed on the nightstand next to the bed, and smashed it on his head.

She knew she had seconds before he recovered and caught her again, so she pulled his hands on top of his head and snapped the handcuffs on him. He was now her prisoner!

"What the...." He called out alarmed. "Get these things off me!"

"Never! It is your turn to be humiliated now!" She said, and leaned forward, hooked her fingers in his kilt and ripped the material from his waist, but prepared her for the sight her eyes were staring at with horror.

Kalen stopped breathing, the wildcat exposed him while he was helpless, or so she thought. He could easily remove the handcuffs in a blink of an eye, but he chose to play the victim, because he saw the raw need in her eyes when she looked at him naked on the bed. She wanted him badly, and his erection stiffened like a rock!

Violet was lost for words, her breathing had come to a completed stop and she could not tare her gaze off the Fay's body! He was exactly as she had dreamed him too be, and she wanted him badly, but her ego could not let him know it. She turned around and walked to the window to cool off. This was not going well she thought, desperately needing some fresh air.

"Violet no! Don't look out the window!" Kalen warned a little too late.

Violets eyes opened wide when she saw the sexual activity down in the courtyard. The fairies were throwing stardust all around them and the soft music played seductivly while they enjoyed the pleasure of each other's bodies. It was hypnotizing watching hundreds of them in action, and Violet took a step back.