Your fate is sealed

The women in the ballroom felt faint, but not because they were afraid, there was no fear in their hearts, but want and need. They found him desperately attractive, beastly looking, but strong and powerful. They all secretly wanted to run their tongue over his iron abs, and lower themselves even lower than that. None of these women ever desired a man before as they do him. Even the married ones have never looked at their husbands lower part of their body the way they are now gawking at what was pushing against the beast's kilt, and if they knew that it wasn't the size of a full blown one, that it could get even bigger, they would need to fan themselves to not overheat, and drop to their feet from faint!

The men on the other hand were in fear, as they pushed their women behind them to protect them. They knew the strength and power the beast carried on him. He killed four guards right in front of their eyes in a split second of a second. Boom! Just like that! But Arabians would never admit to fear, their ego would not allow them to cower in front of another, whether it be man or beast! So they slowly formed a huge circle around the ballroom and prepared to kill him.

Stephan could have laughed his head off, he wanted to, but instead, he held off just to see what they were going to do. He saw the raw fear in their eyes, but at least these men tried to hide it, and act like men. A slow smile curved his lips when the Arabians pulled out their swords and raised their arms preparing to strike.

"Kill him!" Someone shouted from the back, and the men in the front charged at the warrior first, as they sliced their sword through the air and prepared to chop the beast up into pieces.

The warrior bent his knees, lowered his huge body, and swirled around faster than the speed of light and grabbed the fifteen men by their legs and hung them upside down. The swords made a loud clinging noise when they dropped to the floor. Stephan walked toward the terrace and everyone moved away creating a path for him to walk through, and once outside, the warrior threw the bodies of the men, over the marble railings.

When he walked back inside, he said, "I did not kill them because I did not want them to leave behind widows and orphaned children, but the next one's who decide to charge at me will not have the same fate!" The warrior announced. He was already tired of this and just wanted to find Amira.

"We are men and do not cower to beasts like you!" Roared a man from behind somewhere.

Stephan rolled his eyes, he could tell that these stubborn men will not give up until blood was spilled, so when the next fifteen men charged at him, Stephan had no choice but to kill them. It was done and over with in seconds. Their broken bodies lay on the floor lifeless.

"Now will you tell me where I can find the Sultan and his daughter?" He asked in a calm and deadly tone.

"I saw him pull a servant girl in his chambers!" A woman called out. " his chamber is the first door to your left on the upper floor!"

The woman who called out those words was one of the Sultans wife, who hated the Sultan with all her heart. She was used and abused by the man for many years and she wanted him dead!

Stephan wasted no time as he raced out of the ballroom and disappeared up the stairs.

The Sultan was having a great time shoving his shaft in the girls small mouth and ordering her to suck it. She was full of cuts and bruises because she wasn't doing what the Sultan asked of her.

"Suck it Ahira or I shall end your life right here and now!" He roared, and tried pushing himself inside her mouth, but the young girl wasn't about to let this fat slobbering Sultan have his way with her, she bit his shaft at the tip when he tried again to shove it down her throat, and he pulled back instantly crying out loud.