Hawk: A Legend in His Own Time

The Stars twinkled in the dark sky and danced around the full moon, reducing the winds on this Godforsaken land, and calming the waves in the ocean. Forces no man can rule, and time, no one can stop unless one was blessed to be a Goddess. 

Afroditis watched from above as the gruesome, bloodied battle scene became intense and horrific. It all started when Kalan charged across the land mere seconds before Prilla's sword was about to slice Violet's head off, and he knocked the dark queen off her feet, allowing time for Violet to escape unscathed, before all hell broke loose. 

The immortals Fays raced on one side, the powerful Druids on the other and the Valkyries covered the four corners of the huge field. They stood in a warriors position, with knees bent and deadly weapon's in their hand's, waiting for their leaders to give the deadly call. 

The three leaders, Abby, Sidri, and Michael waited until Hawk let out an eerie howl and jumped into the middle of the battle ground killing everyone in his way, before they raised their hand in the air and dropped it, giving the signal for the battle to start.

All hell broke loose as metal clashed against metal, spilling blood everywhere. The dark forces lit the grounds with fire and burned anyone that got In their way. The smell of burning flesh and torn and broken bodies on the battlefield was a gory sight. Dark clouds of smoke choked many as fire from the mouth of the beasts burned the grounds of the field. Many were gasping for breath and stifled moans of pain from the wounded warriors whose bodies lay half dead on the field before they let out their last dieing breath were heard. 

Massive dark angry clouds rolled above the battle field, and a clap of thunder and lightening sliced through the night sky as rain pelted on the ground. Afroditis defied her father and brought forth the rain to put out the fire that burned throughout the land. She watched with anticipation as Violet who had gained all her powers, raced across the feild like a tigress and sliced the heads of the enemies with a sword she had found on a dead warrior's body. Her father fought with the strength of a million lions on the battle feild, now that his loving daughter was saved and had received her powers. He stayed behind her and they fought as a team, his eyes sparkled with pride and love for his only child. Kalan fought near Violet too, he was reborn when he witnessed his soulmate gain her powers and jumped to her feet to fight.

Abby was by far one of the strongest among the warriors fighting, Lucious had her back and the two of them made a great team as they eliminated the dark forces one by one. The Valkyrie army, Sidri and Leathan along with their army, had the MacAlister's and their army's back as they sliced there way through the battlefield. 

Prilla was besides herself with anger, she turned blue with rage as she watched her army chopped down by the enemies. In a desperate attempt to save the day, she decided it was time to bring out Nessa and watch Hawk tremble with fear. When she gave the signal, the ugly beast that carried Nessa in his mouth, flew above the battle ground and threw Nessa in the middle of the field. Prilla immediately jumped on top of her and placed her poison sword on her neck and searched the field to find Hawk.

Hawks heart pounded furiousiously against his muscled chest, as he looked at the scene in front of him. This can't be, he thought, as all the blood drained from his face. Everything around him ceased to exist, all he saw was the love of his life, the only woman he ever loved, helplessly on her knees about to have her throat slit by Prilla. 

Everything Hawk lived for was about to be taken away from him. His felt sick to his stomach, and no longer was he the strong fearless, powerful Fay, but a helpless warrior who was about to lose the only woman he ever wanted. 

"Prilla don't." He yelled from across the field, in a hoarse, painful voice. It was as if the earth stopped rotating and the whole world rested on the Hawks shoulders, as everyone, including the dark forces stopped what they were doing to hear what Hawk had to say.