Bruce of Kenningsworth

The lambs on the spits filled the air with its aroma, everyone waited patiently for the mouth watering meat to be cooked, while they filled their tankards of ale to the rim, and toasted to Seth's and Kristina's love.

Music played throughout the MacCloud land and had many danced the night away under a blanket of a million stars that sparkled like diamonds in the night sky. It was a blessed affair and no one will ever forget this symbolic day that love prevailed and taught the humble Druid humility.

Seth stared into the eyes of his bride and love filled his heart. He awaited eagerly for Father John to arrive and marry them. He declined Alexander's offer for a quick handfasting wedding, telling him that he wanted to be married by a priest so his union with his wife would be blessed by God.

"I'm not taking any chances!" He had said, and Alexander understood.

"Dance with me Kristina!" He whispered in her ear." As he pulled her on the dance floor and wrapped his strong arms around her. The princess did as she was told and dropped her head on his chest, as her soulmate took the lead. She loved him she did, and soon she would be a MacAlister, she thought happily.

Stephan watched with drunken eyes the scene before him. His job was done, he thought lazily as he took another sip from his tankard. Amira entered his mind and an ache in his heart had him refilling his tankard to the rim. He had missed her sparkling eyes that glowed with love for him, her warm, plump lips, and her velvety skin that his tongue traced each time they mated. He could not wait to go back home and claim what belonged to him. Sitting in a dark corner all by himself, Stephan wallowed in misery until he passed out on the dirt ground. Had he been awake, his visions would have showed him the severity of the night and the importance of staying sober to help out the disaster that was soon approaching, but be it as it may, he was passed out and lost in his own little world of dreamland.

As midnight approached, there was still no sign of Father Johns arrival. Seth grew anxious, and wondered if something had happened to him. He should have arrived earlier in the day! He tightened his hold on Kristina and looked around him to make sure that everything was as it seemed to be.

He saw people dancing, while others were eating and drinking, and having a good time. Nothing looked amiss. Relieved, he pulled his soulmate through the gardens to a secluded area where they could have a moment alone.

"Take off your clothes Kristina," he commanded hoarsely, "and let me look upon your naked body before I go crazy!"

"Shouldn't we wait till we get married?" she teased, as she undressed before him.

"Yes, we will wait to mate, but for now I just want to feast my eyes on you and nothing more!" He told her anxiously.

When Kristina's gown dropped to her feet, and she stood naked before him, Seth took in a deep breath of inhalation and cupped her breast, caressing them softly until her nipples perked with anticipation.

"Is this it warrior!" she asked him in a husky tone of voice, "will you make me suffer until I beg for you to take me?"

Seth closed his eyes and sighed, "We will wait my heart, I want us to be married the next time we mate!" His voice sounded tortured, as his fingers teased her nipples until they were hard as a rock.