Awake at last

Sophia heart stopped beating, and she almost passed out as fear struck her. Shaking her leg to release it from the dead man's hold, she lost her balance and toppled over his huge body. Screaming her lungs out, the young maiden scrambled to roll away from where she had fallen, when two strong arms wrapped around her waist.

Alarmed, not knowing who or what had trapped her in a position where she was held a prisoner, she started to kick, scream and beat her small fists against Thomas's muscled chest. She had dropped the flashlight on the ground before she had fallen on the beast that held her tightly, and the light shined weakly in the opposite direction. Sophia could barely see in front of her.

Thomas felt weak and disoriented, but he was still stronger than the woman that lay on top of him. He had no clue where he was, nor did he recognize the woman who beat her fists on his chest. His Druid vision allowed for him to see Sophia clearly even though it was almost pitched dark all around him.

"Stad!" His voice sounded groggy, and frightened Sophia even more. "Stad!" He said again in a stern voice, and pulled Sophia off him.

Sophia fell on her back and hurt herself, but she was too scared to cry out. Trapped in between the stranger and the stone wall, Sophia lay motionless and tried to gather her wits.

Thomas realized that he had hurt her and pulled out his arm, wrapped it around her waist and pulled her back against his muscled chest. "Are you hurt?" He asked her in a caring soft tone of voice.

"Yes, I am hurt!" she yelled, and tried to pull away from him, but Thomas held on to her tightly, "Let go of me!"

Thomas was very confused, not remembering a single thing about who he was or why he was in cave, he thought maybe this young maiden would be able to answer the questions he seeked.

"Who are you, and why are you in this cave?"

"Who are you and why are you in this cave!" She threw back at him.

"I don't know who I am, I can't remember a single thing!" He said truthfully.

"Not even your name?" She asked, raising an eye brow.

"Not even my name." He replied, very curious now as to how he got in the cave to begin with.

"Where am I? And what year is it?" He asked, as he pulled himself slowly in a sitting position.

Alarmed, Sophia scrambled away from him, afraid that he might hurt her. They were after all in a cave where no one outside the cave could hear her screams.

"Do not be afraid lass, I will not hurt ya!" He told her.

Sophia relaxed, for some reason she believed him. "Why did you come inside this cave sir?"

"I don't remember." He told her, suddenly feeling hungry.

"Do you have amnesia?"

"Yes, I think I do. Tell me lass, what year it is and where am I." He asked, as he flexed his jaw and cracked his knuckles.

"It is the year 1955, and you are in the village Kiveri." Sophia explained.

"1955...." The warrior whispered, and sat quietly at first, trying to make sense of his whereabouts.

"Are you hungry mister? Would you like a slice of bread and cheese?"

The mention of food had the warrior's stomach growling.

"If you search the ground to your right, you will find a bag with food in it, please help yourself and take it, I know you must be hungry."

"And how do you know that?" He asked, as he grabbed the bag, dug his huge hand inside, and pulled out a slice of bread.

"I know a hungry man when Im around one!" she said with a hint of pride. "There is also a glass bottle full of water, you can have that too."

Note to my beautiful fans: hello, im sorry I havent written in a few days, i will definitely write more tomorrow.

For those of you that can't remember who Thomas is, please read the short chapter titled, "the beautiful beings" and it will refresh your memory. I hope you all read it because even I had to read it to recapture his character.

flashlights were around since the 1800s, and this story takes place in 1955, ten years after world war two, so everyone had flashlights. also remember when I'm writing about the twelve hundreds, the Druids traveled to the future all the time and brought many things back with them. And also they speak English very well because of the time travel.

And last of all, Kiveri is the place where I will be staying while I'm in Greece. I will be traveling to many parts of greece for the full month but Kaveri will be the place where my suitcases will aloways be, I will be posting pictures on a daily basis of this trip in Facebook for all to see.

If if you google Kiveri on google earth, you will see the little town that is right by the ocean, our apartment that we have rented for our stay is right on the beach!!!! If you google this small village, you can get a better idea about the story, I'm describing it as best as I can, the people too.

As always, thank you for your everlasting support!!!! I love you all, may GOD bless each and everyone of you!!! Xoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxxo