Abby: The Valkyrie Queen

Abby gathered her army and prepared for departure. Lucious was by her side proudly, knowing that there was nowhere in the world that he would rather be than right here next to the love of his life.

He threw her a quick sideways glance and felt his heart melt. Abby was sitting on her horse clad in her warriors clothes and ready to fight and defeat the dark forces. He was so proud of her, and he would follow her to hell and back if he had to! She was strong, powerful and fearless, and every single Valkyrie worshiped her.

Her army, hundreds of thousands of Valkyries were very loyal to her and would fight to their death for her. No one queen had ever captivated her people like she had. She was one of a kind, and they knew that.

"Abby." Lucious said softly, and when she turned to look at him, her eyes sparkled with love, and he almost fell off his horse.

A passionate moment passed between them where no one existed in their world but the two of them. Every breath that Lucious took was for her and she knew it, but Abby returned that love ten fold, and Lucious felt it in his blood, as it boiled with need for her.

"It's time Lucious." She said fearlessly, and that's what Lucious loved about her the most. She feared no one and nothing!

"Let's do it!" He told her, and let out a war cry, giving the signal to move forward.

Thousands of Valkyries disappeared and reappeared into the earth plane, taking their place next to everyone else on MacAlister land.

Michael sighed with relief when he saw his son and Abby take their place besides them. The two of them together were powerful forces and Michael knew that with their help and all the others who have come to fight alongside them, they would defeat the enemy. They had too, because the whole world depended on them.

Michael swung his head to the left and cracked a smile, when had Hawk arrived, he wondered, knowing that he would never miss out on a chance to fight in a battle. He knew Nessa was safe because Hawk would have seen to her safety first before he showed himself here, he knew his friend better than anyone. Hawks eyes met and locked with Michael's and the Fay nodded. He was standing in a warriors position, in between Kalen his king as his first in command and Abby, queen of Valkyrie as her second in command, being that Lucious was given the tittle as her first, and rightfully so.

William and Michael's brothers were in the front row, ready to give their life if they had to, to defend humanity, and never has there been braver warriors in the world as the ones that stood on this land today.

Foster and Charles came almost at the same time, they would not let a chance as this slip by them without fighting for the humans right to live a peaceful life. Their world was important to them, and they would fight to the end to help them. They were two powerful forces that stood proudly next to their king and Hawk and would give their life if they had too.

The immortals knew that on this day, in this battle, immortality didn't matter because they all knew that the dark forces had powers to eliminate everyone, including the immortals! The dark forces were powerful enough to do that, and not one immortal would let himself forget that while fighting in the battle field.

To everyone's surprise Neil, the gentle warrior appeared out of nowhere and made his way next to the Druids.

"Where's my sister?" Tristan asked in a thunderous voice, beating everyone else to that same question.

"I have taken her to the dungeon, she is safe." He answered, and focused in front of him. The dark forces were slowly inching their way closer to them, and very soon the battle will begin.

"And you think to stand next to us without fear of one of us murdering you for taking off with our sister?" Daniel yelled in a murderous tone of voice.

"Take it easy my friend, your sisters virtue is in tact, I was a complete gentleman, and I will explain everything once the battle is over!" He replied, ignoring the murderous glare Nessa's brothers threw at him.

William knew the words spoken were true and he raised his arm in the air and said, "He speaks the truth, let it go Daniel. There are more important issues to deal with, like the fact that Stephan has not returned with the women yet!"

That grabbed the attention of Michael, and he immediately stepped forward and roared, "Where's my wife father! Why aren't you in tune with your visions? Are they in danger?"

"No vision of them has appeared before me, I don't know what is happening with them, but Stephan is the most powerful among us, and he would never allow anything to happen to the women." He said, trying to hide the fear from his voice.

Michael pulled back to his position, and tried to calm his beating heart, should anything happen to his wife, he thought, he would have no choice but to end his life, he would not live without her!

************

Stephan punched the bubble around him with his fists, but had no success. What was this bubble made of that he could not poke through it. Fear gripped him, knowing that he would not be able to aid in the battle if he didn't get out of here soon, and without his help there was no hope of winning the battle!

Amira saw the fear in Stephan eyes and her heart stopped beating. She was afraid of death and felt she was much to young to die, but at least, she thought, she would be with the love of her life when she breathed her last dying breath. That caught Stephan's attention when he read her troubled thoughts, and he grabbed his soulmate and pulled her against his muscled chest.

"Do not fear my love, I will not let anything happen to you." He told her, and tightened his hold on her.

"I already know that Stephan." She told him before she rested her head against his chest.

Kyra and Julia looked at each other, each thinking of their soulmate's, and tears trailed down their faces. Amira did not miss the look that passed between them and she freed herself from Stephan's hold and wrapped her arms around both women.

"Worry not, I have faith in our men, and they will not abandon us nor will they let us die!" Amira said in a firm and unwavering voice. "If you love your men, you must honor them by staying strong, and I promise you when this is all over, you will be in their arms once again.

Stephan's heart melted when he heard Amira's words, she was a strong women, and he was proud to be her man. Turning his attention back to the problem that they faced, Stephan wondered what kind of magic the witches had spun around them. He raked his brain to find the answer, but had no success.

**********

The dark forces were getting impatient, they wanted to start the battle and kill every last one of them, but they waited for the witch to come back and tell them if they were successful in trapping Stephan and the women. With him out of the way, there was no doubt that they would win the battle. He was the only force that would be able to overpower them, and stop them from taking over earth.

The witch finally showed herself, her toothless grin was all the dark forces needed to confirm that she had captured the savior. She was a very powerful dark witch, and her magic was strong and lethal. The dark forces knew that the savior could not ever be killed, because he had super sonic powers, but the witch had come up with a magic curse that was just as strong and could entrap the Druid forever in the bubble.

The ugliest, most powerful dark force raised his arm in the air, and everyone on his side prepared themselves. When his hand lowered to his side. The most terrifying shrill cry was heard, and all hell broke loose. The dark forces charged to the other side with only one thing on their mind, to kill and conquer!

"This is it!" William roared, "hold off until I give the signal and then fight for mankind, and may God bless us all!"

The warriors positioned themselves, as they felt the vibration under their bare feet, and heard the thunderous cries of the dark forces charging at them. When William gave the signal, they ran faster than the speed of light towards the dark forces, knowing that the evil ones had special weapons that were able to kill immortals, but they were not afraid. They were brave warriors who were trained to kill or be killed.

Thank you for your bites and comments. Xoxxoxoxxoxo