The Magic Fountain

Katarina and Neil were still trying to get over the after shocks of such an encounter that left them both breathless. They dressed in silence, and when they were done, Neil pulled Katarina back in his arms and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

Tears of joy glided down Katerina's face, and Neil pulled back and looked at her confused as ever. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, you didn't." Katarina said in a mere whispere, before she lowered her head and fresh tears rolled down her face.

Neil's hands palmed her face and he raised her head back. "Why are you crying then?"

"I'm confused and embarrassed." She admitted, and swallowed back a sob.

"Your embarrassed because we made love? Katarina, it was powerful, and we made the soulmate connection, nothing is more beautiful than that!" He told her, hoping she realized how special the moment they shared was.

"I know, but I made love for the first time in a prison cell to a man I hardly know! Even a harlot is more careful than that!"

"You compare yourself to a harlot? Katarina, we are soulmate's, you and I have not spent enough time together to know each other enough, but our souls who loved each other in spirit form before we came to earth, they know each other very well, and that is why we had those powerful feelings and did what we did." He told her, "we are Druids Katarina, and even if we tried to stop the connection we wouldn't have been able to accomplish it, because when the soulmate connection starts to need it's other half, nothing can stop it from happening!"

Katharine looked deep into his hazel eyes and realized that he was right, she loved him and knew that she could not live without him.

"I love you Katarina." He said in a husky, masculine deep voice, that sent tremors of lust throughout her entire body.

"What are we going to do now?" She asked, scared that her brother would keep her away from him.

"We are going to wait until after the trial and then I will claim you mine, even though you are already my wife in every way that counts!" Neil said, "we still need to make it official for the eyes of your clan, so they could accept us as husband and wife! I do not want your reputation to be ruined on my account. We will see each other in secret until it is time to tell the world."

Katarina's eyes slowly lowered down Neil's ab's of steel, her concentration was already lost, as her eyes traveled to his massive erection that pushed against his kilt. Neil tried to control the urge to throw her against the wall again, and make love to her one more time, but it was hard to do so when she looked at him like that.

"No Katarina," he whispered in a husky, deep voice, "don't look at me like that, or I will lose control again!"

Katarina was in a world of her own, her soul wanted to touch him there, and her hand glided under the kilt and wrapped around his shaft. Katarina heard a deep rumble that came from Neil's throat as she moved her hand slowly up and down.

The warriors control crumbled, removing his kilt and dropping it to the ground, Neil threw her against the wall again, and lifted her gown to her waist. With his knee, he spread apart her thighs and slammed inside her, pushing deeply, and filling her completely. Each powerful thrust tore away her innocence, and she moaned out loud lustfully, as the woman inside her was reborn.

Unable to hold back anymore, Neil thrust one more time before he exploded inside her, and trembled with passion and love, so strong, that he was left feeling scared and confused for the first time in his five hundred years of life.

This powerful, raw feeling of love and lust was new to Neil, he never had this experience before, ever! He has had thousands of women in his life, and has had millions of sexual encounters, but never in this way, never with this kind of love. This was it. There was nothing that existed before and nothing that will ever exist after this, that could make Neil want another. She was his heart of hearts, and she was now his.