Gabriel

A whole month has passed and the MacClouds were all still shaken by the ordeal. Gabriel watched his parents give the silent treatment to each other and wondered why they were acting like children. Wasn't losing Katarina enough grief to last a life time, he thought sadly, as he collected small pebbles for his sling.

Gabriel had mastered the sling, and was able to kill deers and rabbits with just one shot to the head! He and his buddies have provided dinner quite a few times with their expertise at slinging. The Druid was now a teenager, and has filled in all the right places. The young maidens all vied for his attention, and the young lad was having fun playing the field and flirting with all of them.

Discovering his sexuality played a huge roll in Gabriel's life at this time, and the fact that he walked around with the largest erection on MacCloud land did not go unnoticed by the young maidens who blushed whenever he walked into a room. He was by far the handsomest warrior who walked the land.

Davina's eyes traveled over Gabriel's sexy hot body that was built to perfection, and she wet herself. It has been a while since she has had sex with a man because fear had struck her heart when Katarina had been lashed. She did not want to fall into the same trap, she knew that a whipping would kill her, so she kept a low profile, not wanting to grab any attention to herself.

Davina had slept with many men, but she was smart enough to be discreet. She still wanted Alexander but for now she will play it safe and keep her distance, but soon she thought, he will be hers. In the meantime his son, who was the spitting image of his father will have to do. He had filled in all the right places, and Davina licked her lips when her eyes dropped to his huge shaft.

She hid behind the maple tree and watched as he stood in a warriors stance preparing to shoot a deer that he had caught sight of. His muscles flexed with every move that he made and Davina trembled. The temptress walked behind him slowly and gently rested her palm on his muscled back. She felt him stiffen before he turned around and gave her a scolding.

"You scared the prey away!" He hissed in a low agitated voice, and then he turned around and focused his attention back to the deer who was running as fast as it could through the forest, disappearing into thin air. "Great! He got away!" He said, and whirled around to face Davina.

She was strikingly beautiful, and Gabriel did not miss the way she thrust her bosom out at him when ever they happened to pass each other in court, in fact he has had many night where he a had masturbated while thinking of her. She was a wanton women and he knew that he could have her at his will, but his father had warned him about her, saying that she was a dangerous woman, and that he should stay away from her, but it was getting harder and harder to do that of late, his throbbing erection was proof of that.

Davina eye's glided slowly over his powerful, muscled, rock solid body and she could not help herself, her hand reached out and lightly caressed his massive shaft that was pushing against his kilt. She closed her eyes and trembled with lust.

Her bold movement drove Gabriel insane, sucking in his breath he held still as her delicate fingers stroked him. He closed his eyes and allowed the tremors to course through his body, this was the first time that a woman touched him in this way and he wasn't sure what to do.

Davina knew that she was his first experiment and she took advantage of that fact. Seducing him made her feel powerful and in control. While she caressed his erection softly and slowly, her other hand quickly pulled the string to her gown that held her breasts together and Gabriel watched hungrilly as two beautiful round and firm breasts popped out.

The young lads breath grew heavy and hoarse, he wanted to touch her, but wasn't sure if he should. Her nipple's perked as the soft breeze caressed them and Davina heard a deep rumble coming from Gabriel's throat. The temptress grabbed his hand and placed it on her left breast, and a strangled cry escaped her lips as heat coiled in her loin area. It has been much too long since she lay underneath a warrior and she wanted Gabriel desperately.