Loving Lanie

Lanie looked down at her soulmate and choked back a sob. Did he mean everything that he said? Is it possible that he loved her? She was left speechless and full of hope. Lanie loved her husband of that she was sure of, and she was willing to forgive him his many mistakes, but only if he truly loved her.

It was hard to believe that Alexander finally mouthed the words that she had been hoping to hear since she married him. Could it be for real, she thought, could he love her as he says, or did he just say these words just to please her. What was really in his heart of hearts, she wondered, as she looked down at him.

It felt like almost forever when the Druid rose to his feet and pulled his wife in his arms. His heart hammered against his muscled chest, his soul wanted to connect desperately and complete the connection, but he was scared as to how she would react if he took her now in that way. Last time he did that it didn't go well for her, he was rough with her and didn't give her the loving that she deserved as his wife and soulmate. Mayhap she is scared now of a repeat and she will rebuke him if he tried to make love to her, but his shaft was already swollen and pushing forward.

"Lanie," he whispered hoarsely, "do you love me enough to trust me and allow me to love you the way you deserve to be loved?"

Time stood still as Alexander waited for Lanie to respond. He held his breath, knowing that her next words were crucial if they were going to try and fix their marriage.

"I trust you Alexander." She replied softly, it was barely a whisper but that was all the validation that Alexander was looking for, before his mouth came crashing down on hers and he kissed her passionately, leaving her breathless and wanting more.

Taking control, Alexander slowly removed Lanie's gown off her body and then he took a step backwards to gaze upon her nakedness. She was beautiful and she was all his. Unable to hold off anymore, he swept the love of his life in his strong amd powerful arms and brought her to his bed, where he lay her gently on it.

The Druid was besides himself with want, and he pulled the kilt off his waist and climbed on the mattress next to his wife. His hand hungrily reached over and palmed her firm and round breast, and he closed his eyes to savor the moment, but Lanie stiffened when he touched her. She was afraid of him, and his heart sank. How was he going to make love to his wife if his touch struck fear in her?

The Druid dropped his head by the nape of her neck and he said hoarsely, "Lanie, give yourself to me, trust me, and I promise you I will never hurt you ever again!"

Lanie did everything she could to loosen up as Alexander's hands caressed every inch of her body, gently, softly, until eveything inside her had come to life and begged for his touch. The Druid's noticed immediately when Lanie relaxed her body and he felt her trembling underneath him as his tongue slowly, easily, glided over her breasts and down her flat toned stomach and all the way down to Netherland. He kissed and licked every inch of her until she was mad with desire.

Alexander spread her legs apart and hungrily glided his tongue inside her, wanting to taste her. He heard her moan with delight as he dug deeper and faster, until waves after waves of pleasure claimed her and her sweet cries echoed throughout the room, as she trembled in ecstasy.

Alexander could not wait anymore, he pulled himself over her, and thrust deep inside her wildly, until his body shook violently above hers and his seed exploded inside her.

The Druid moaned out loud hoarsely, as the soulmate connection took place and everything inside the both of them came to life and connected aggressively, until the connection was complete. They were now one.

************

Hawk pulled Nessa into his possesive arms and asked hoarsely, "When was the last time I told you I love you?"

"Five minutes ago." His wife said breathlessly, as Hawks lips pressed against her neck.

Hawk closed his eyes and drank in her scent, "I love you Nessa. He whispered again and tightened his hold on her.

And so my dear friends, tomorrow I will write about the winners, so far it looks as if Kalen and Violet are in the lead.

I'm a little shaken up right now, because I went to pick up my son from volley ball practice and I had a car crash, it was my fault and I was so scared. A Good Samaritan stopped his car and came to help me, and he said "why are you so upset, you and your son are alive and well, there is no need to be upset, thanks GOD you are fine!"

And he was right, I thank GOD that everything is fine.

Thank you LORD for protecting me and my son, and the other driver in the other car. Amen.

I will write a longer chapter tomorrow, right now I can't even think straight.

Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxo