Crazy for you!

She left him!!!!!

Seth stared with disbelief at the closed door. His heart beat wildly against his muscled chest. Jumping out of bed quickly, he grabbed his kilt, wrapped it around his tapered waist and went after her.

His eyes scanned up and down the corridor but there was no sign of the beauty. Running down the stairs as fast as his feet could take him, he searched the main floor, but could not locate her.

He then decided to check in the servants quarters, she was after all a servant and that's where she will be, he thought, as he marched over to the end of the main floor, and swung the door open startling a few servant girls who where still awake.

They watched him eagerly as he walked in the room and looked around. Their hearts fluttered with adoration as he moved about searching each bed for Kristina. He was desperate to find her, but she seemed to have disappeared into thin air.

A few servant girls pulled away their blanket and gave the warrior a peek at their treasures, and under any other circumstance the warrior would have not hesitated to jump in their bed, but he was in no mood for them, he wanted Kristina and no one else! walking to the end of the room where there was a door that lead to another room that housed more servants, Seth pulled the door open and took a walk in there too. To his dismay, Kristina was not there either!

The wench has climbed into another's bed! There's no other explanation as to why she is not in one of the two servants room, he thought, as anger gripped him.

He marched out of the first room and walked through the second, and he heard whispers behind him, but ignored them. He wanted Kristina back, and cared not for these servant girls who looked hungrily at him as he passed them by.

"Master!" One of the girls said, "please wait!"

Seth stiffened when the servant girl stepped in front of him and reached below his kilt and grabbed his balls. His eyes blazed with anger as he grabbed her hand and squeezed it until she let go of him and cried out in pain.

"Get your hands off me wench and step out of my way!" He growled at her, and pushed her away from him.

Humiliated, the girl watched him leave and she quietly walked back to her cot, and cried her little heart out.

***********

Out in the hallway, Seth wondered to who's room the wench had snuck into! The thought of her hands touching another made him crazy out of his mind. He would kill the warrior when he finds them, and she will have a worse fate than him, he thought, as he climbed the stairs two at a time until he reached the top floor.

He wondered if there were more servant quarters in the castle that he did not know about, and just as he was about to enter his room, he heard a door close softly behind him and he turned around.

Missy froze in her tracks as the warrior walked up to her with a questioning gaze. His eyes very slowly roamed from the top of her head all the way down to her feet, and then back up again, until his eyes met and locked with hers.

She looked frightened and Seth noticed that she started to shake. Seth looked behind her, the room she had come out of was one of his warriors.

"What's your name lass?" He asked her, keeping the tone of his voice to a Mere whisper.

"Missy, " she responded, and dropped her eyes to the floor.

"Have you visited my warriors room before or would this be the first time?" He asked her, curious to know what his warriors are up to.