I know you want me!

Kalen threw Violet on his bed, but she jump right off it, and ran for the door. Oh were playing games now are we? He thought, he snatched her off the floor, and threw her back on the bed, producing handcuffs out of thin hair, he cuffed both her hands to the iron bed post. Then he stood back and admired his quick thinking.

She cursed him to hell, and tried to kicked him, but he threw his head back and rumbled with laughter. He was going to teach her respect and submission, if it was the last thing he would do! She was beautiful, but she was also an angry woman, and needed to relax and enjoy life. Wasn't it she who had told him that they were soulmate's? Why then is she fighting him now?

Kalen sat on the bed next to her and his turquise eyes sparkled with need as he looked deep into hers. He wished he could say the same about her eyes, which looked dark and angry, and threw daggers at him, but he could not, and he wondered if he had gone too far by tying her up like this.

"Let go of me you conceited ass!" She screamed.

"Not until you admit that you want me!" He told her, and his eyes sparkled with laughter.

"I don't want you, you mean nothing to me!" She hissed, and started to kick him away from her.

"Oh you want me you do, I can see it in your eyes when you look at me, and unless you admit it, you will be tied up like this forever!"

"You're a pig and I will never admit to such lies!" She cried out, angry now that he held her his prisoner in this shamfull way.

Kalen yawned, he was trying to show her that her words bored him. Then he produced a tape, and he taped her mouth. He was going to train her that when she opened her mouth it should be for positives words, and not for hateful negatives words that hurt when they spilled from her poisonous mouth.

Horrified that he would do such a thing she tried to stop him by kicking him in the groin, but Kalen grabbed her feet and tied them together with a rope. Her muffled screams under the tape were starting to annoy the king.

"I wish you would use all that energy pleasing me in bed, instead of acting like a spoiled brat!" He said in a deep hot sexy voice, but his words only infuriated her even more, and tears of frustration glided down her beautiful face.

Kalen wondered why she acted like she despised him when he saw the desire in her eyes. She tried to hide her feelings, but there is only so much one could hide. The eyes are the window to your soul, and one could not hide forever what they feel!

Violet was trembling with rage, she twisted and wiggled her legs trying to free herself, but all her efforts were for naught. Kalen lifted himself off the bed and stood with his arms crossed and his legs soread apart. He knew not what he was going to do with her.

The Druidess was tired of this game the Fay was playing and she flipped her body left and right, and her muffled angry sounds left her breathless. She eyed the king with cold, angry eyes, until she noticed that he was staring down at her, and cold sweat had formed on his forehead. Following his gaze, she saw what he was staring at. Her gown had ripped open and her breasts had sprung out.

Kalen was speechless, as he stared hungrily at her firm and round breast. Never in his life had he seen a pair of breasts that looked so fine, and he had to calm his beating heart before it burst, and caused him a heart attack.

Grabbing an ivory sheet that was neatly stacked on a pile of linens that was laying on the side table, he opened it up with trembling fingers and covered Violets body with it. All he needed now was another distraction!

Taking a deep breath of inhalation, he marched out of his chambers and slammed the door closed behind him. Running down the stairs, he went straight to the liquor cabinet amd poured himself a double whiskey. Swallowing it in one gulp, he poured another and dropped his huge body on the couch. This was going to be a long day, he thought, as he fought to keep the image of Violet's breast's from surfacing in his mind again.