Edwards thoughts

Stephan woke up with a huge headache. The inside of his head felt like someone was pounding it with a hammer. Popping two aspirins in his mouth, Stephan dragged his feet to the bathroom to take a leak.

He has wasted too much time already, he thought, and today had better not be just another day wasted! He had to get down to business, and help Edward find his soulmate. Walking back to the sitting room, he looked at Edward and shook his head. His uncle was still passed out on the couch.

Mayhap he thought, he had time to visit the bordello before Edward woke up. Tucking his shirt inside his jeans, Stephan slipped into his shoes and left the suite. Images of the beautiful Amira filled his mind, and a smile curved his sculpted lips, when he jumped into the elevator. He hoped that she wasn't busy with other customers, he wanted a few hours with her before they start searching for Julia.

Climbing the stairs two at a time, Stephan opened the red door and stepped inside the bordello. Madame Moselle smiled up at him as he made his way to the front desk. "You're back just in time! I have a new girl whom I know will make you happy."

"I don't want a new girl, I want the girl you sent to me the last time I was here!" He told her.

Madame Moselle raised her eyebrows and threw him a questioning glance, "You mean the second to the last time you were here, that was Rachael, I'll see if she's available."

Stephan grabbed her wrist as she tried to by pass him to notify the whore that she had a customer. Madam Moselle tried to ignore the tingling feelings his touch was making her feel. If only she was thirty years younger she'd give him a night to remember, she thought as her cheeks turned flaming red.

"I don't want that one, I want Amira!" He said, "get me Amira!"

The Head Mistress arched her eyebrow, "Amira? I don't have anyone by that name here. How would you like to try blondie licker, she didn't gain that name for nothing, and she will have you trembling in no time." She said in a serious tone of voice.

Stephan's facial expression went rigid. Is this woman dense, he thought, "You have a woman here that I saw, and I want her, her name is Amira. I don't want anyone else. Don't hold out on me, I'll pay you triple her cost!" He said, hating when the old lady was up to her tricks to gain more money.

Madame Moselle snatched her hand away from the warrior. Handsome or not, clearly he has been smoking something, and she wasn't going to waste anymore time with him. "Go home child, and come back another day when you are feeling better."

Stephan turned away from her and left the bordello, confused as ever. Was Amira telling the truth? Could the realms of other dimensions be so thin that she passed right over into this dimension? If that were true, they were in deeper trouble than he thought.

Zapping himself back to the suite, he noticed that Edward had risen and was preparing breakfast. His nostrils flared at the smell of bacon. "Uncle we are in deep shit!" He said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Why what's up?" Edward threw over his shoulders as he flipped the eggs.

"The walls are thinning at a very rapid pace!" Stephan said.

"And how do you know that?" Replied Edward lazily.

Stephan filled in Edward about Amira, and his uncle sighed, "Every time you use your powers for selfish reasons the walls become even thinner. Stop using your magic Stephan!"

"Does zapping count?"

"Of course zapping counts! Try and live like the humans and do not use your powers until you really need to use them, and forget about this Amira girl, she is not our problem! We have bigger issues to deal with."