The bond that never breaks

Even though Thomas's soul stepped out onto the balcony, he could feel the bond between him and the Queen. Her touch was magical and surreal, her lips were warm as she kissed every inch of his body and she moved like a tigress above him.

The Druid tightened his hold on the railings and shut his eyes. Taking a deep breath of inhalation he did everything he could to ignore the fire in his loins, but could not. Her magic had reach his soul, and even though he rebuked the desire that burned inside him, he was overcome with need. 

Muttering curses under his breath, he knew that her magic was more powerful than his, and she blocked his mental state so he could avoid the feelings that coursed through his soul. Guilt wrapped around his heart, knowing that Sophia was downstairs waiting for his return, but this was the best he could do under the circumstances, he had no other choice.

Hot liquid burned in his loins and was getting ready to explode. Ceara had made sure that he would feel her even if he stepped out of his body. He trembled violently, and a masculine groan escaped his sculpted lips as the heat consumed him and he exploded. Making love to a Fay was like jumping  into an erupting volcano, the feelings were intensified a million times more that making love to a human. 

Down below the fairies had gathered to watch him as he tried but failed to disattach himself from the state of euphoria that he was feeling. The ethereal beings sprinkled stardust on the courtyard, and touched each other. They were affected by the sexual energy surrounding the castle and enjoyed the state of euphoria too.

Thomas could hear Ceara moan out loud as she too reached her sexual peak. Soon it will be over and he could move on with his life, he told himself, as her power pulled him back to reality. Opening his eyes, Thomas realized something that had eluded his thoughts. The sudden realization drove him mad with anger when he finally realized he had the power to stop this if he had wanted to. 

He knew her real name! He could have used that as a weapon against her to stop this from ever having taken place. How would he ever get over the guilt of touching another woman when his soulmate was down below waiting for his return? 

Turning around, the Druid marched back in the room and jumped back in his body. Pulling away from the queen, he slid off the bed and put his kilt back on. 

"Come back warrior, we're not finished yet." Her voice sounded husky, and needy.

"We're done!" He growled and he grabbed her shimmering pink dress that lay on the floor and threw it at her. "Get dressed, it's time to talk!"

Ceara jumped out of bed, marched over to where the Druid stood and placed her hands on her hips. "We had a deal!" She snapped.

"And I kept my part of the deal, now it's time for you to keep your part of it."

The queen's pupils dilated and turned red, "We were not done!" She said in a clipped tone.

"We are done, Artis!" He said in a low dangerous tone of voice.

The queen's eyes popped wide open as fear struck her heart. "You dare to frighten me by using my birth name, how dare you!"

"How dare you!" The warrior yelled, "you took advantage of my desperation to get home!" 

"Thomas," she whispered, and threw herself against his muscled chest. "I love you and that was the only way I knew to make you sleep with me!"

Thomas expelled a sigh and wrapped his arms around the beautiful fairy. "I have moved on Artis, and so should you." He to,d her gently.

"I will always love you warrior." She cried.

"Then marry me to JuliannaMarie and get us home!" 

Ceara pulled away from him, "How weak are you that you can not go there on your own!"

"I'm very weak, my powers have not been restored yet."

"What about the runes, can't you use them to get home?" The fairy cleverly asked, already her mind was trying  to figure out a way to keep him longer in her realm.

"The runes are useless to me because I don't remember the symbols. Unless my powers are restored, my memory as far as symbols are concerned are zero to none! without your help it could be months before I can return!" He told her.

The beautiful queen took the pink shimmering dress that the Druid handed to her, but she didn't get dressed, she wanted to torture the Druid some more. Throwing her dress on the bed, she turned around and faced the Druid. Caressing her nipples with her thumbs, she felt them perk with anticipation. The Druid swallowed and looked away. He knew the game she was playing, and he wasn't going to allow her to win.

"When is the king coming home?" He asked, just to distract her.

"I don't know and I don't care!" She snapped, finally giving up trying to seduce him. Walking over to the bed, she grabbed her dress and zapped it on her petite body. "I decided that I will not marry you to JuliannaMarie! You can wait till the king arrives and he can marry you to her!"

Note: what are the chances that I would leave for Greece on the fourth of july, and Greece is in trouble with its government. The banks have shut down, and the ATMs, and on the fifth when I am to arrive in Greece, chaos is expected. I'm scared of what might happen!!! The people are pissed off and are preparing to riot if everything doesn't work out! Everyone please pray for me and my family, and for my country. Thank you kindly.xoxoxxoxoxo

Thanks everyone for your votes and comments xoxxoxoxxoxo