Rise and shine

A loud bang from the apartment upstairs disturbed Victoria's sleep, and she fluttered open her eyes to a room full of sun shine. It looked like a glorious spring morning, but Tori shut her eyes again hoping to recapture the dream she was having. The golden hair mop guy was naked in her bed and he was kissing her, and she trembled in his arms as his lips lowered to her breasts, but as much as she tried, she could not fall asleep again and recapture the dream.

Her body was on fire, and her hands fell on her chest, still feeling the mop guys lips on her bare breasts. Victorias eyes popped open. Her hands touched her bare breasts, when had the buttons on her pajama top come apart. In fact, the top two buttons were missing! Surprised, she lifted half of her body to a sitting position and looked around for the two buttons. Did she do this while she slept? Had she a wet dream! Her friends had told her about theirs, but she only laughed at them calling them sluts playfully, and never gave it much thought. She could feel the wetness between her thighs, and her faced flushed crimson red, as guilt wrapped around her heart.

Jumping out of bed, she walked to the bathroom and showered, but the cold water did nothing to cool down her aroused body. Her lips curled into a smile, twenty five years old and finally she had her first wet dream! The heck with feeling guilty, she didn't do anything wrong, her dreams were not of her control!

After wrapping the huge bath towel around her petite body, Victoria walked back into her room and stood before the mirror. Dropping the towel to the floor, she stared at her naked body and noticed for the first time in her life how beautiful she looked naked. Never before did she take the time to appreciate her womanly curves, her firm and round breasts, or her velvety milky white skin.

Her wet, auburn tendrils fell over her shoulders to well below her waist, and she had to admit that she was beautiful. Cupping her breasts with her hands, Victoria closed her eyes and an image of the golden haired mop guy came to her mind. It only took seconds for her groin area to burst into flames and her fingers squeezed around her breasts tightly, as a sigh escaped her parted lips.

Oh my, she was going to have an orgasm for the first time ever, or at least that's what she thought was happening to her, as her insides tightened and an electrical feeling surged throughout her body from top to bottom.

Stop this, she commanded to her body, it is a sin! Father John had said so when she was going to Sunday school a hundred years ago. He had said that masturbation was a terrible sin! But did this count as masturbation? She thought, as the feeling overpowered her, and she was trembling with lust. Her fingers didn't travel down to her private domain, like her best friends had told her when they masturbated, her hands were only touching her breasts! Removing her hands from her breasts, she ignored the flames that burned her body with desire and quickly dressed into her jogging outfit. Maybe a quick run to the park and back will cool her down, she thought, as she slipped her feet into her gym shoes.

The sun was warm and the soft, spring breeze caressed her face as Victoria ran down maple street to the park. People were out and about enjoying this glorious day, Her body had finally cooled down and she whispered a prayer of thanks. She would never put herself in that position ever again, she thought, she had a fiancé who adored her and loved her dearly, mayby it was about time to allow him to touch her, they were going to get married after all in a few months, and giving him just a little bit before they married might be just what she would need to control this new hunger that had come out of nowhere.

"Enjoying this beautiful day, I see." A deep masculine voice said from behind her, and her knees almost buckled when she turned her head to the right, and found the mop man running next to her.

He looked sinfully handsome, in his jogging attire, and her heart pounded against her chest, leaving her breathless. "Excuse me?" She stammered, as she came to a complete stop, not trusting her knees anymore, they were about to buckle and leave her crumbling to the floor.