Take me home

Edward found himself contemplating what he was going to do. Just the fact that he even considered it, meant that he was off his rocker, but he could not let this woman go back to her home with the threat of the those men coming to collect her. If they take her and murder her, his conscience would bother him for the rest of his life!

Taking a deep inhalation of breath, he quickly rose from his seat, walked over to her and grasped her hand in his. His touch was warm and persuasive as he pulled her up from the couch. "I'll take you home and make sure it is safe, but we must go now, I have many other important things to do today." He told her as he pulled her gently to the door.

Heather's fear drained out of her, he was going to help her after all, and she could not contain her excitement. When they reached the doorway, and he opened the door for her to walk out first, like any gentleman would have done, she reached up and kissed his cheek, "Thank you Edward." She said softly, her blue eyes misty with relief.

Edward tried to ignore the pounding of his heart that slammed against his muscled chest when she kissed him, but was unsuccessful. He forced himself to concentrate on returning her home and be done with her, he could not let his lustful feelings get in the way of what must be done.

Edward walked inside the elevator first and placed his huge hand against the door to hold it open, and when Heather walked in, she accidentally brushed up against him, and Edwards whole body lit up in flames, igniting a fire within him, that melted everything in its way, and he lost all his control. Throwing her in the corner, he pinned her arms up against the elevator walls, and kissed her passionately. Grinding his shaft against her thighs, the Druid had lost all his senses and could not stop himself. She was like a drug in his system, consuming every part of him and he had to taste her before he took her to her home. She gasped in surprise and then moaned with pleasure, as her eyes fluttered closed and she fell back into the sensation of him. The possession in his manner thrilled her, and so did the press of his hard muscled body against hers. Heather rubbed her breasts against his muscled chest in the heat of the moment, and a strangled sound escaped from his throat, as he struggled to tame the emotions that coursed through him.

When the elevator came to a complete stop, he pulled away from her reluctantly just as the doors opened, as if nothing was amiss and stepped out into the lobby. He looked regal and untouchable, and his steps were cool and composed as he walked away from her forgetting her existence, but she was left quivering with lust as the after affects of his kisses left her weak in the knees. Heather's cheeks were flushed as she watched him talk to the valet, before the man disappeared through a back door, and then her blue, hazed eyes followed the Druid all the way to the front desk where he chatted with a beautiful brunette and her eye brows narrowed with disgust. She stood rigid and her eyes were full of hatred as her lips parted in astonishment. A moment ago he had her trapped in his arms, igniting her fires within, and now he had disgarded her and moved on to his next prey. He was a womanizer, she had no doubt, but why did that bother her in the least?

Edwards shaft still throbbed and he was left in dire need of releasing his seed. Kissing Heather was something that he desperately needed to do to prove to himself once and for all that she had no effect on him other than wanting to take her to his bed, like he did every other woman he ever had, but he realized when he kissed her that she was different. He wanted her like he never wanted another woman in his entire existence, and this thought troubled him.

When the Mercedes pulled up in front of the Trump hotel, Edward turned around and his eyes searched for Heather. He found her sitting on the couch talking to a young man who was towering over her with a smile on his handsome face.

Edward stiffened, his nostrils flared, and he inhaled sharply, as he walked quickly over to the couch where Heather sat. His Stoney expression revealed a rare glimpse of emotion. "It's time to go." He snapped at her, in a not too friendly tone, sounding like a jealous husband.