The Bloody Deadly Battle

The orange fireball was about to sink in the ocean. Hawk and the MacAlister's held their breath as they watched it dip in the water. The silvery moon cast it moonbeams across the land, it was the only light that graced Prilla's dark, cursed land. 

The silence was broken by Hawks powerfull, ear splitting cries of passion. He howled with grief and pierced the air around him, as he watched the tiny black dots that circled the moon. It was too late, his daughter was now in the hands of Prilla and she will most surely kill his daughter. 

After searching the entire day and coming up empty handed, Hawk gave up all hope. He dropped to his knees and beat his muscled chest with his iron fists. The MacAlister's watched in horror the most powerful Fay in the world fall into deep depression. 

"You cry prematurely!" Michael said angrily. "My niece is a strong woman and I have faith in her! If we follow the beasts in the sky, we shall find Prilla, and Violet will be there I am sure of it! Come Hawk, get off your knees, your daughter needs you!" 

Hawk turned his Stoney gaze at Michael. Slowly lifting himself to his feet, the Fay looked around him, the MacAlister brothers looked confident and sure of themselves,  why had he crumbled? Turning his gaze at the moon where the tiny black dots made there way to the lagoon, hope glittered in the Fays eyes.

He looked wild and crazy, his dangerous eyes sparked hatred, and all the MacAlister's took a step back. "If I find my daughter dead, I will break the earth that we walk upon, this I swear too!" His thunderous voice sounded cold and threatening. 

Michael started running faster than the speed of light towards the lagoon, and the MacAlister's followed after him, all hell was about to break loose, but they were all prepared for what was coming. 

***********

Prilla held Violet on the ground with her magic spell, some of her army surrounded her, the ugly beasts formed a circle around their queen to keep her safe. Where was Hawk, she wondered as she looked around the lagoon impatiently. In order for her plan to work, she had to kill Violet before her powers were given to her, and that time was minutes away!

Across the lagoon thousands of beasts waited hungrily for their queen to give the order. The beast who held Nessa in his mouth was ordered to stay away until Prilla called for him. Prilla wanted to use Nessa as bait if things didn't go her way. 

*************

Kalan went through many mirrors, but noticed that Prilla had switched around a few to confuse him. She knew that he had free himself and she waited for his arrival, of this he was sure of. His heart beat wildly, his soulmate's life was at stake, and he knew that he couldn't risk being late. Running as fast as he could, he reached the lagoon, but as he tried to enter the holding ground where Violet was held captive, the Valkyrie queen and her husband Lucious, along with the queen's entire army was hidden on the outskirts of the lagoon and held him at bay. 

"Hold still!" The Queen hissed at Kalan, and Lucious threw his spear in front of his wife to protect her. "Are you friend or foe?" 

"Are you friend or foe?" Kalan threw back at them in a dangerous tone of voice.

"We are here to help Violet, so I ask you again, are you friend or foe?" Queen Abby said.

"Violet is my soulmate!" He said in a hoarse whisper.

Lucious pulled his sword away, "If you were to run into Prilla's trap you would have signed Violet's death warrant!"

"We have no time to waste, Violet is as good as dead, Prilla's army have surrounded the area, your army isn't as strong as her beasts!" Kalan said, and his heart sank.

"If these were not desperate times, I would have run my sword through your heart!" Lucious said, "do you have any idea who my wife is? The Valkyries are the most powerful beings on earth, my wife carries powers above and beyond anything you have ever seen in your entire pathetic life! The MacAlister's are the most powerful Druids in the universe, and Hawk carries power in him that's equal to a  million mountains, and you fear for Violet's life? Stephan alone can take down Prilla's army!"

Kalan closed his eyes shut and took a deep breath of inhalation. Until he had Violet in his arms alive and well, he could not rest or even think of anything else. 

"Look around you my friend, my wife's army is strong and powerful, and my instincts tell me that Sidri and Leathan with their entire army are on their way too, and if my estimations are correct, the witches of east wick, or rather the enchantress's as they now call themselves are here too, they would not miss out on this powerfull opportunity to help the MacAlister's!" Lucious finally saw the relief in the Fays eyes. 

**************

Sidri and Leathan waited until their entire army was behind them before they proceeded to the lagoon. They had to calculate every step they took, it was extremely important that everything went according to plan, no one wanted to risk Violets life, to do so would surly mean their death. Hawk would never forgive anyone who had anything to do with his daughter's death. 

**************

Bearach and a few hundred followers of his, entered the lagoon slowly, he didn't want to alarm anyone, so he ordered his small army to wait patiently behind him. In his arms he held Maria. She was unconscious and bleeding to death. A smile curved the Fays lips and his pearly white teeth shined in the darkness. Sweet revenge, he thought, in a sick kind of way. He knew Ciera will be pleased with him for capturing Maria. There was no need for her to know that he took privledges with the señorita. Let her think that one of his men abused her, he thought with satisfaction. 

***************

The wild beasts were getting impatient, Prilla could tell by the way they slammed their tail's on the ground. Their red beady eyes glowed in the dark and fire escaped through their scaley skin. They must be hungry, the dark queen thought, as she placed her foot on top of Violets head and pressed it back down as the druidess was trying to lift herself up. 

Prilla allowed her spell to weaken, because she wanted Violet to be alert when she breaths her last dying breath. It was only one minute till she gains her powers and Prilla raised the poison knife she held in her hands over Violets head to kill her before that happens. 

There was tension in the air as everyone far and near prepared for battle. 

****************

Afroditis who stood by the fountain and looked in the water, could not believe her eyes. Was that Maria who was bleeding in the arms of the Fay? Where was her soulmate Sidri? And what of Violet? Why hasn't Hawk come to her rescue? 

Stirring the water with her fingers, the beautiful goddess gasped out loud when she saw the future. Tears formed in her beautiful eyes and she cried her heart out. 

"Why are you wasting your tears for them, you know what is written can never be unwritten!" Her father's voice rumbled behind her. 

"Father, there must be something we can do to help them!" The goddess cried. 

"Leave them be Afroditis, stop meddling with the earthlings, they deserve everything they are about to get!" Her father laughed, before he turned and walked away. 

 Afroditi braced her hands on the water fountain and looked into the water once again. The battle had begun, and the goddess searched desperately for Hawk, Kalan, and Sidri. For in the end, the three legends will be three broken men in desperate need of mending.

Thank you for your votes and comments xoxoxxoxoxxoxo