Don touch me

Liandra moaned when Sam continued to caress her breasts, and Sam knew that tonight he would have her. He could not hold off anymore, the need inside his loins were burning hot with desire and he had to have some relief or he would go mad. When he pulled her in his arms she did not resist. He palmed her ass and grinded his manhood against her tightly, and when he heard her moan once again, he lost control. lifting her in his arms he took her into his bedroom and threw her on his bed. Quickly removing all his clothing he joined her seconds later.

The necklace had somehow gotten loose from around her neck out in the hallway and dropped to the floor. The bottle rolled all the way to the corner and Bruce swore out loud.

"What the hell!" Bruce yelled as the spinning of he bottle stopped when it hit the corner of the wall.

Jumping back to the glass wall, the Druid tried to see where Liandra was, but he could not see her or Sam.

He's going to fauck her! That sneaky piece of shit is going to take advantage of her in her drunken state!

Bruce smashed his fists on the glass wall and roared out loud angrily, but he could not be heard. Frustrated he dropped his arse on the glass floor and tried to calm himself down.

What kind of a man takes advantage of a woman when she's not in her right state of mind? Only a pig would do that! What kind of a woman would allow herself to get drunk and then sleep with a man she hardly knows! He argued with himself, only a tramp would do that!

Closing his eyes, Bruce leaned his head on the glass wall. They deserved each other he thought, and besides, what did he care anyway, she was not his woman nor was she his sister, he told himself.

*************

Sams dik was hard as a rock, and it desperately needed some release, he quickly removed Liandra's underwear and rolled on top her. Liandra smiled up at him, and her glassy eyes rolled upwards.

Trying as hard as he could to ignore the fact that she was in a drunken stupor, which was a total turn off for him, he continued on with his task. He knew that if he did not take her now, it might take many days before she would allow him to touch her.

Pressing his lips against hers, he kissed her passionately and with his knees he tried to separate her thighs apart, but at that precise moment, Liandra lifted her head upwards and her eyes opened wide.

"I have to puke!" She said, right before he was about to pop her cherry.

Disgusted, Sam pulled away just in time, because Liandra leaned over the bed and puked her heart out.

"JESUS!!!" Sam swore under his breath, and jumped out of bed.

Running to the bathroom to bring back a wet towel, he nearly tripped over his feet and fell onto the throw up, and at that moment his huge rod went limp. Looking down at his shriveled penis, Sam almost cried out loud.

"What the hell !!!" He roared angrily as he marched back inside the room with the wet towel in his hands only to find Liandra passed out stone cold!

"This isn't happening!" Sam yelled, "stupid bitch!"

**********

Bruce waited for hours to hear a sound outside of the bottle. It must be morning by now, he thought, and the virgin is no virgin anymore! He wondered what he would see and hear today, it was great entertainment he thought, after being locked up in this damn bottle for eight hundred years!

"Liandra, hurry and get out of bed, we need to go over a few things before I leave for work!" Sam said, and his voice sounded irritated.

Bruce ran to the glass wall, pressed his noise against it and waited patiently to see them.

"Did we ...did we do anything last night?" Bruce heard Liandra ask.

"What do you think?" Sam asked sarcastically.

"I don't know, I can't remember a single thing! But I found myself naked when I woke up!"

"You threw yourself at me Liandra, you were a wild cat in bed and had me up practically all night long!" he lied, "Where did you learn to do those sexual acts?"

Bruce would have given anything to see her face at this moment, but the bottle was on the floor and he could only see their feet and hear their voices.

Liandra's face was beet red, "I..I....I have no clue what you are talking about." she stuttered, "what exactly is it that I did?"

"You did everything you were supposed to do." He lied again, and pulled her in his arms. "and tonight you will do the same. I will be home early, I expect you to he ready for me!"

He kissed her passionately before he let her go, and then he left her all alone to ponder on her thoughts.

Liandra waited until he closed the door behind him and only then did she cry her heart out.

"Oh my God, what have I done?" She cried. "I slept with a stranger!"

Dropping to the floor, Liandra threw her face in her hands and shed enough tears to form a river.

Bruce watched her and wondered why she was crying. She gave herself to the man last night of her own free will, and today she cries? Woman! He thought, they don't ever know what they want, always changing their minds!

Thank you you for your votes and comments xoxoxxoxoxo