Poisonous lips

The handsome Fay lifted his powerful muscled body off the blonde after his appetite was sated and looked down at her. She lay sprawled naked on the blades of green grass, looking up at him. Who was this man, she thought, as her eyes scanned every inch of his tall, muscled body. His golden eyes sparkled with sexual  desire and Lacey's need doubled when a slow smile curved the Warriors full lips.

"What's your name?" He asked her, his voice was rich and deep, with a thick Scottish accent. 

"Lacey." She answered, wishing that he would come lay with her again.

"Lacey." He said her name slowly, deliciously, dripping lust as it fell from his Lucious lips. His Fay energy engulfed her and she trembled with a sexual state of euphoria that was foreign to her. He watched her carefully and knew that she needed him like the fish needed the water, but he had to leave her, he had to return to perform the ceremony and get rid of the Druid once and for all from his life, and then he would take care of his unfaithful wife. She will feel his wrath upon her and know that what she has done to him and his people is unforgivable! 

"Are you leaving?" She asked with a sense of desperation in her voice, and the Fay almost felt sorry for her, before he reminded himself that he hated humans and what they stand for.

Unseelie Fay's hated humans with a passion, they were not like the Seelie Fay's that accepted those beneath them.

"I must." He said, and she looked ready to cry. "I'll come back and find you little one, I promise." He lied, not wanting to see her suffer over him. 

The Fay walked away, and behind him he heard her soft stifled cries in the night and threw stardust over her shoulders so she could forget she ever met him. For some reason he didn't want her to suffer because of him. Sifting himself back to Fay land, the Fay warrior found himself in the presence of his wife.

The queen raised an eyebrow when Sidri walked right besides her without a glance in her direction. "Where are you coming from?" She asked, not knowing why she even cared.

"That's none of your business!" He said, his voice sounded cold and distant, and the Queen's heart skipped a beat. 

"We're you in a meeting with your second in command and his army?" She asked, as she ran after him.

The Fay stopped walking and turned to face her, her heart stopped cold when she saw the cold, dangerous look in his golden eyes. 

Ignoring her question, he asked one of his own. "Is everyone ready, I have other things to attend to and can not be held up for too long performing a ceremony for a Druid who has slept with my wife."

The Fay Queen froze, and the back of her hand automatically covered her mouth. "Sidri, I...."

"Stad!" He yelled and held up his arm. "I care nothing for you and your lover! What is done, is done." 

The Fay Queen watched him walk away from her with his muscled shoulders squared back and his head held up high. He was a king, and he had his pride, but what did he mean by his words, 'what is done, is done?' She thought, has he found another to fill his heart with joy? Is he planning an army against her? Fear struck her heart, but it wasn't fear of what he would do to her. Surprisingly, it was fear of losing him that clutched at her heart and twisted it. 

Snapping out of her trance of cold fear that had threaded its way to her heart, the queen ran to the window and watched her husband make his way through the crowd to the middle of the courtyard. Does he know everything, or was he bluffing? Has he stopped loving her? Has she now lost the two most important men in her life? 

Suddenly a feeling of dread engulfed her, and she sank to her knees. "What have I done!" She whispered to herself, as the tears trickled down her lovely face.