Mythes and Legends

Pacing back and forth, Sidri's bare feet created a zig zag pattern on the dirt ground. The sun was about to set and the entire day was wasted here, as the Fay tried to figure out what to do. It didn't help much that his shaft was swollen and he ached to make love to her again. Maria was the center of his problem and he didn't know what to do. He should have killed her right away, it would have taken the problem off his hands. Now he had to suffer because he wanted her badly! 

Grabbing his shaft in his hands he massaged it to ease its pain, but it throbbed wildly. Closing his eyes, images of her claimed him and he stroked his shaft until it released itself from its pain. She had power over him! He thought, as his body shook violently with spasms of electricity, as his seed squirted in his hand. Zapping himself to the river, the King jumped in the water to cleanse himself, swimming one hundred laps to cool his overheated body. 

Maria had power over him and this bothered him tremendously. His ego did not let him see that he was falling in love with her, instead it pointed out that she would destroy him if he didn't destroy her first. Could his enemy have sent her to destroy him? Was Kalen, the Seelie King who hated all the Unseelie's be behind all this? Was Kalen working on a plan with Hawk, to bring down his kingdom? 

"Impossible! My army is much stronger than the Seelie's!" Sidri roared, as he swam aggressively to the other side of the river. 

***************

Maria's stomach growled from hunger, did the Fay intend to starve her? The entire day she waited for his return, but he never came. Disappointed, she cried herself to sleep only to awaken hours later all alone and scared. What was to become of her, she thought, as she watched the sun set and darkness settle around her. 

If it wasn't for the huge glass window that gave her a full view of the land surrounding the villa she would have gone mad from loniless. The entire day she watched the many servants occupying themselves with keeping up the appearances on the massive amount of land that belonged to the King. 

She remembered Mother Teresa had once said that Sidri was not one to cross paths with, because he had supernatural powers that could wipe out the entire human race. All her life, Maria believed Sidri to be a myth, the nuns had told her that Fays were magical creatures that roamed earth and only real to those that believed in them.

"Don't worry yourself with folktales," Mother Teresa had once told her, "Fays are not real, they are made up creatures to scare the children to eat their porridge." 

The nuns had laughed at Mother Teresa's words and made light of the fact that if one were to meet a Fay, they could take away his powers and destroy the creature if they looked into his eyes and call out his real name. The nuns teased Mother Teresa that night, claiming that she was the only one who held the Fay's real name, and accused her of having a crush on him, why else would she protect his name from being known with her life? 

"The Unseelie King of Fays is a myth, and I forbid talk of him in the orphanage. There is no such thing as Fays!The last thing we need in this place is the children to hear us and lose their faith in our church. You know how the church strictly prohibits us from talking about folktales and myths, the children need to focus on Christianity and not on mythes and legends that are not real!" Mother Teresa warned. 

Mother Teresa claimed that the stories of the Fay's that have been passed around Spain for thousands of years were nothing but mythes, but Maria had heard the nuns whisper in the night behind closed doors when they thought that the children were fast asleep stories of the creatures reeking havoc throughout the land. The Fay's were always the ones they blamed for everything that went wrong. The people of Spain were very superstitious and placed the sign of the cross all over their houses and even on their door to protect themselves from the creatures of the night.