The Three Moires (fates)

Edward's huge calloused hand cupped Heather's firm, round breast, caressing it tenderly, enjoying the feel of it in his hand. He wanted to rip her clothes off and slam into her lustfully, aggressively, as he had with all the others before her, but he dare not. She was different than any other woman that ever lay in his bed. He didn't want to have sex with her, he wanted to make love to her. He wanted to touch every secret part of her body and mark his territory. He wanted to taste her, running his tongue over her velvety skin until he heard her moan with desire, he wanted his name falling from her lips as waves of pleasure claimed her body, he wanted her, all of her, and would stop at nothing to have her.

He removed her clothing slowly, his eyes eagerly waiting to see her naked body beneath him. When he peeled every last piece of clothing off her, Edward pulled back and his eyes feasted on her nakedness, and a masculine groan tore from his throat as his lips claimed hers.

Tearing himself away from her for only a few seconds of torture until he removed the clothing off his hungry body too, Edward claimed her lips again, and pulled her underneath him. Unable to contain his excitement, Edwards lips trailed over her breasts, and his tongue licked and circled around her nipples, until she called out his name in a husky tone of voice that made his shaft harden and eager to spill his seed.

Lowering himself even lower, his tongue traced over her velvety body until it reached her private domain, and Edward spread her knees apart, and heard her gasp as his tongue dipped inside her, mastering her with slow even strokes. His tongue teased and flicked inside her until he felt her stiffen, right before she was lost in ecstasy, and waves after waves of pleasure claimed her. Her body trembled underneath him, and loosing all his self control, Edward pulled his huge warrior body over her and thrust deep inside her.

Heather's nails dug into Edward's skin on his back, and she stiffened, letting out a cry of pain. The Druid tensed, and looked down at her, cursing under his breath. He immediately stilled, as the realization that she had never before been touched in this way before now, filled him with many different emotions. His nostrils flared and he clenched his jaw, as he tried to hold himself back from plunging into her again. He took several deep breaths before he tried to ease himself out her.

"Please don't stop Edward!" She whispered hoarsely when he tried to pull out of her, and Edward, lost in his own train of thoughts was bewildered, as he continued what he was doing, but this time he moved slower and carefully, not wanting to hurt her.

The desperate need inside him slowly built to a point where he was going to explode inside her. Missing the opportunity to pull out, so consumed and out of control he was, that he released his seed inside her as his body shook violently above hers, and he moaned hoarsely.

At that moment, both his and Heather's body exploded so fiercely, that electrical shocks burst in all directions inside them and every cell in their body bonded with each other, and made the soulmate connection.

Dropping his head breathlessly to the nape of her neck, he tried to catch his breath, while the heat that surged throughout his body attempted to cool off. Never before in his entire life did he feel anything as close to this. Lifting his head over Heathers beautiful flushed face, Edward brought his lips down to hers and kissed her savagely.

Bella almost fell off the ledge as she watched the two making love, and her vision which was super sonic saw the soulmate connection, and she held her breath, waiting for the Druid to aknowledge her as his soulmate, but to her dismay, he was so lost into the moment that he failed to realize that he had just made the soulmate connection.

Dumbass! Bella mused, wake up! She had just sat through a whole scene of lovemaking, knowing that Harry was going to accuse her of watching porno, and for what? Edward was pitiful, so engrossed in pleasing his shaft he was, that he missed the opportunity to recognize what had just transpired between Heather and himself!