The prophecies unfold

Charles heart beat raced wildly as he saw the two young ladies enter the bristo. His gaze immediately fell on Amira. She's even more beautiful than the picture in the Emerald Tablets, he thought, as he watched them walk to his table. Charles stood from his chair and he kissed Julia on her cheek, and waited for her to introduce to him the exotic looking beauty.

"This is my new friend Amira," she said to Charles, then she turned to the princess and said, "and this is my good friend Charles."

Charles took Amira's hand and brought it to his lips. Amira's cheeks flushed and she looked down at her feet. Charles and Julia exchanged glances, before they each took a seat at the table. The Fay could not take his eyes off Amira, she was breathtaking beautiful, he thought.

"Nice to meet you Amira." Charles said, and when the beauty looked up at him, her emerald eyes sparkled and Charles almost fell off his chair. So this is Stephan's woman, he thought, anxiously. Lucky man he was!

"Thank you Charles, nice to meet you too." She said, just as the waitress came to the table to take their order.

Charles ordered red snappers with rice and vegetables for all of them, and a very expensive bottle of wine, and they ate and drank, enjoying each other's company to the fullest.

When they were done, he insisted they go to his loft, and hang out. He needed to tell them who they were and what they were going to face in the upcoming months. They would probably call him crazy, but he had to tell them.

Amira eyes opened wide when she entered the elevator, never having seen one before in her life, and she held on to Julia until the elevator stopped and the door opened. Amira made sure she was the first one to get out of the elevator, and Charles smiled, she was adorable. Stephan was a lucky man he thought, as he unlocked his door and stepped to the side to allow the woman to enter his loft first.

Amira walked in first and her mouth fell open when she saw the elegantly decorated room. Julia motioned for her to sit on the leather couch, and then she sat next to her. Charles poured himself a drink before he joined them, and sat opposite them on the other leather couch.

"Ladies, I have very important stuff to discuss with the both of you." he told them, and emptied out his glass of whiskey in one gulp.

"What is it Charles, is something wrong?" Julia asked with concern.

"I wouldn't say something is wrong, but I'm not sure how the both of you will take the news." He said, eying them with curiosity.

Julia and Amira exchanged glances, and waited for Charles to tell them what he needed to say.

"Julia it will be much harder for you to except my words than Amira, because she already knows about time travel since she has already has experienced it." He said, and Julia's mouth dropped open as she turned to Amira's direction and threw her a questioning glance.

"I told you Julia that I am from the nineteenth century, but you didn't believe me." Amira said.

"Wait a minute here Charles, are you telling me that Amira has time traveled here through space and time, and expect me to believe it?" Julia asked in astonishment.

"Yes, she has come here from another dimension." He answered her.

"How is that possible?" Julia asked not believing what she was hearing.

"It is possible, in fact, I time travel all the time. I am Fay, and have lived for thousands of years and am able to bounce around in the universe at my will." He stated calmly, as if he were talking about the weather.

Julia and Amira were both left speechless.

"It's true, watch this." He said, lifting himself off the couch, he disappeared and reappeared right in front of their eyes demonstrating his abilities.