A toast to the bride and groom

Seth and Silas reached Sterlingshire castle before the crack of dawn. The sleepy stable boy's rushed to grab the reins and the warriors jumped off their horses pulling the women with them.

Seth wasted no time guiding the women inside the castle and to their chambers, while Silas went straight to the library to pour himself a double whiskey. What a day this had been, he thought, placing the bottle of whiskey on the table, he raised the shot glass to his lips and felt the liquid burn his throat as he swallowed it.

At that moment the door swung open and a pretty servant girl entered. Her hands were full of wood, she was going to start the fire to warm the room up.

"You're up early!" Silas told her, his eyes dropping to her breasts.

"Yes master, we servants always wake up before the crack of dawn." She said shyly, as she dropped the logs near the fireplace and bent to stoke the fire.

Silas dropped to his knees besides her. "Let me help you." He said, as his eyes caressed every inch of her.

The girl tried to concentrate on her task at hand, but when his fingers traced the tip of her right breasto she lost her concentration. Stopping what she was doing, her eyes fixed on him, and she placed her hand on top of his.

The warriors erection was about to explode, grabbing her, he threw her on the rug and quickly removed his kilt. Lifting her gown, he was pleased to find that she wore no underwear beneath it. slamming into her, he pushed hard and fast, and trembled almost immediately as he released his burden inside her.

"Aaaahhhhhh....." He cried passionately, as he spilled his seed.

Pulling himself to his knees, the warrior helped the servant girl to hers, and then he placed his hands on her head and guided her to his shaft. "Suck me!" He ordered hoarsely, and the girl obediently bent and took him in her mouth.

When he spilled his seed inside her mouth, he pulled away from her and lifted himself to his feet. Helping her to her feet too, the Druid walked her over to the wash bin and commanded her to wash him and herself. She did as she was told and then continued to her task of lighting the fire. When she was done, she left the library as quickly as she had come.

The Druid watched her leave, his eyes were glued to her arse. Next time he will do her from behind, he thought, as he wrapped his kilt around his tapered waist, and left the library. Heading up to his chambers to get the much needed sleep he deserved, the woman on his horse was but a bleak memory that he pushed to the side and ignored all together. let her be Seth's burden, he thought right before he fell into deep slumber.

************

Seth found a servant girl in the hallway and ordered her to place Isabella into a chamber, before he pulled Kristina into his arms and went to his. After locking the door to his rooms, he turned around and faced the princess. His heart pounded wildly against his muscled chest. taking a step forward, he grabbed his soulmate and lifted her in his arms.

"My heart," he whispered hoarsely, before he pressed his lips against hers.