The chosen one: Slayer of the heart.

Stephan lay Amira gently on his bed, and stood with his legs apart looking down at her. His nostrils flared and his eyes blazed with passion. Overwhelmed with emotion he was not familiar with, the warrior closed his eyes and took a moment, as he sucked in a deep inhalation of breath.

Amira watched him carefully, the flame on the only candle in the room flickered weakly and was about to die out, but she could still see in the semi dark the outline of Stephan's hard muscled body. The warrior looked like a Greek God, and she couldn't believe her good fortune. One moment she was preparing to meet and marry an older man she didn't know or love, and the next she was laying in a strange bed being made love to by a warrior!

Who was this man of muscle who had already claimed her heart? She thought, as her eyes bored into his and her body trembled with need. A need far greater than anything she had ever experienced in her entire life.

It seemed that time stood still for the two lovers, as everything around them faded away and they were lost in a pool of never ending love. Unable to wait a moment longer, Stephan removed his kilt and climbed on the bed next to his soulmate. Drawing her into his arms he carefully removed her nightdress, and pulled back to throw an appreciating gaze over her naked body. Crazy out of his mind, he lowered his head and his full lips trailed scorching kisses down Amira's throat. He felt her tremble beneath him.

Amira threaded her fingers through Stephan's thick mane of raven hair, and a soft gasp escaped her plump lips when the warrior took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked it gently, releasing it only to reach for the other nipple. The warrior's warm tongue tantalized and caressed it softly as he circled around it.

Amira closed her eyes and relaxed her body, as the Druid's tongue traced a warm path down her stomach, and all the way to Netherland. The princess opened her legs wide, without any hint of shame, to allow Stephan's tongue easy access to her private domain. Amira arched her back wantonly and the warriors tongue glided easily deep inside her.

Stephan was an experienced lover, and every move that he made had Amira trembling with desire until waves after waves of pleasure exploded inside her, and she cried out his name breathlessly until the Druid lost all control and pulled his body over hers, thrusting his massive erection deep inside her.

He moved like a lithe animal with raw passion and strength, and unleashed the beast inside her, as his thrusts deepened and filled her completely, until another wave of pleasure claimed her and she recklessly wrapped her legs around his waist as the sweet sensation swept her away. She moaned in a husky needy voice that she did not recognize as her own, driving the warrior wild with beastly passion, until he could no longer hold off and his body burst in flames shaking violently above hers.

"Bean dia, maith!" (Good God, woman!) Stephan said hoarsely in Gaelic, before he buried his head between her breasts. He had never had such a powerful experience in his entire life! Who was this woman who lay beneath him, and had the power to weaken his senses?

Should he fear her? Would she cripple him and leave him defenseless? Aye he wanted her desperately, but was it safe to keep her? He had already lost his mind and heart to her, and if she took his strength and power away where would that leave him? His heart was already scared and vulnerable, and he didn't like the feeling. He was a mighty warrior, and feared by many, but this woman had captured him in her web and held him prisoner.

Stephan pulled away from her, confused and angry at himself for letting down his guards. He was not going to allow this woman, soulmate or not, weaken his strengths. It would leave him defenseless and in a very dangerous situation if he lost his heart totally to her!

The warrior knew that it was probably too late, he had already fallen deeply in love with her, the connection already bonded her to him, but he was not about to give himself to her one hundred percent and lose his identity! He was the savior of the world and belonged to no one but himself! And he'd be damned if he would let her take over his control and crush him!