Forgiveness

Thomas pulled Yasmin gently inside his chambers. A few candles were lit, casting shadows across the room, as they walked in and closed the door behind them. Thomas let go of Yasmin's hand, and walked over to the fireplace. Grabbing the iron poker, he stoked the wood and watched as the orange flames wrapped around the wood hungrily, bringing warmth in the chamber.

The Druid lifted his muscled warrior body and turned to face his betrothed. The flame from the candle was weak and about to die out, but Thomas's eyes roamed over his betroth's body hungrily. God she was beautiful, he thought, as he walked up to her and pulled her into his embrace.

Yasmin closed her eyes and images of Tristan appeared. She swallowed back a sob, not wanting to anger Thomas, knowing very well that if she did, Tristan would end up paying the price.

"Yasmin," Thomas said in a husky, masculine tone of voice.

Yasmin tightened her eyes and tears rolled down her face.

"Do not be afraid, I will not hurt you. I brought you here tonight to keep you safe from harm. Come.." He said, and he pulled away from her and guided her to the bed. "It is time to sleep, let me help you out of your gown."

Yasmin stood frozen as Thomas pulled her gown over her head. Her cheeks turned pink from embarrassment. She heard him take a deep breath of inhalation, before he pulled her against his muscled chest and kissed her passionately.

"Yasmin," he whispered between kisses, "Turn around, I will fauck you from your arse and keep your virginity in tack until we are married." He told her as he palmed her arse and squeezed it. "I want you Yasmin," he said hoarsely, grinding his erection on her.

"Get on the bed now!"

Yasmin did as she was told and she almost died from grief. He was going take liberties from her, and she could not stop him, because by doing so, Tristan will hang! She climbed on the bed and waited for him to join her.

Thomas removed his kilt, and Yasmins eyes fell to his shaft which was about the same size as Tristan's, thick and huge. He closed his eyes and cupped his balls for a moment, and a moan escaped his lips. When he opened his eyes, they were full of lust and need. Climbing quickly on the mattress, the warrior lay next to her and pulled her into his arms.

"I will make love to you from the back Yasmin. It might hurt a a little, but I need to spill my seed, or I'll go mad!" His voice was deep and heavy, "I will be gentile I promise, but first I will please you, open your legs for me Yasmin."

Yasmin did not move.

"Do not be afraid. I am going to please you before I pleasure myself. Soon you will be my wife and I will give you the world." He promised, as his hand slipped between her thighs.

Yasmin had her knees pressed together, making it harder for Thomas to make his way to her private domain.

"Please Thomas don't." She begged in a whisper, as more tears glided down her lovely face.

Thomas cursed under his breath. "You are my betrothed and I demand you open your legs! Tomorrow we shall be married and I will not have you keeping me at bay, you are mine and I can take you if I choose. Do not make this harder than it already is Yasmin. I will have you one way or another tonight!" He told her and his hands pushed forward.

Yasmin knew that his will shall be done, and she gave up. He was her future now and she pushed dangerous thoughts of Tristan away.

Thomas was an expert at pleasing women, having had thousands before her. His fingers worked wonders in her, and he had her slithering like a snake in no time. She moaned and panted as waves of pleasure washed over her.

How easy it was for her to betray her one and only love, Tristan, she thought, as another wave of pleasure claimed her and she trembled in Thomas's arms.

The warrior's erection nearly exploded when she moaned with delight, and he flipped her around to enter her through the arse. He felt her stiffen, and he whispered hoarsely, "I shall not hurt you Yasmin." As he slid inside her and moaned hoarsely when he started to move gently inside her.

At first, she didn't like the invasion, but he palmed her arse and held her still and soon after that he spilled his seed inside her and his body shook violently.

"Yasmin," he moaned, "sweet, sweet Yasmin!"

The Arabian beauty choked back her sobs and accepted her fate. he was her future now, and nothing could ever change that, and when his hand turned her head to meet his lips, and he pressed his mouth on hers, she kissed him back without regrets, knowing that she had just sealed her fate With a kiss.

**********

Tristan sat himself on the stone bench in the courtyard under a million stars and sighed. If Yasmin is not his soulmate than who is, he thought, and was it true that Prilla spooled magic over him and that is why he had felt love for the princess?

He was confused and didn't know what to do. Turning his head around, his eyes glanced upwards towards Thomas's chamber just as the light diminished and the room went dark. He swallowed, and looked away as a pang tightened around his heart. They were in bed, he knew that, but there was not a single thing he could do about it. She belongs to Thomas now, she had always belonged with his brother. In fact, she was born for the sole purpose to connect with Thomas!

Tristan cursed out loud and lifted himself off the bench. He walked back inside the palace and went straight for the service quarters. Fannie was surprised when he slipped in her bed and removed her nightdress. She was even more surprised when he slammed inside her without any foreplay. Having had him many times before, she knew him to be more considerate and fun loving, but tonight he was aggressive and out of control.

Tristan was taking out his anger on Fannie. He promised himself that he would never fall in love again, and when he saw Prilla he would kill her for all the heartache she put him and Yasmin through.

Fannie didn't mind the way he plunged into her, nor did she care that he called out Yasmin name as he spilled his seed inside her, as long as it was her underneath this handsome warrior, she could care less about anything else.

**********

In the morning, Yasmin awoke to find herself wrapped possessively