Unbreakable love

The ground shook as many warriors riding their stallions thundered into the courtyard. Alexander led them to the stables and they all jumped off their horses and handed the reins to the stable boys.

"They are thirsty and hungry, I trust you to take care of them." The Laird told the head stable boy, then he turned his attentions to the warriors that carried the dead animal's on their shoulder's, "Haul the meat to the kitchens and wake up Cook, tell her that I will send the servants to help her as soon as I return!" Alexander threw over his shoulder, as he and the rest of the hunters marched through the gardens and made their way to the river in the back.

The warriors dipped into the river and rinsed their bodies of the dirt and sweat from their hunting expedition. Alexander didn't even bother to dry himself, he was anxious to return to his wife, and he wrapped his kilt around his tapered waist and hurried back to the castle.

Taking the stairs two at a time, he reached his bedchamber and slowly opened the door, not wanting to wake up his wife just yet. He wanted to be undressed and in the bed next to her, trailing kisses down her sexy, hot body when she opened her eyes.

The Druid knew that tonight was the night he will finally make love to his wife. He had only bedded her on that day that he took her by force. His wife doesn't know that making love can be a truly beautiful experience, because he has never had the chance to show her what it would feel like to be made love to in a passionate loving way.

The room was dark, the only single candle in the room was on the night stand, and it had burnt out. He found his way to the bed, and climbed on it as carefully as he could. His throbbing erection was ready to explode, it's been much too long, and tonight he was going to claim his wife back in his arms, but even before he reached out to grab his wife, an ugly feeling coiled in his stomach and fear gripped him, as his trembling hand patted the empty bed next to him.

Pain speared through his heart, and he almost suffered another heart attack when he realized that the bed was empty. She had left him once again! With a sinking heart he walked over to the connecting room to see mayhap she was sleeping in that room, but he knew in his heart that she was not there even before he opened the door and looked inside to find the empty bed.

Throwing his huge, powerful body against the wall, he slid all the way down to the marble floor and dropped his head into his thick calloused hands. He wanted to cry, but no tears sprang forth. He wanted to scream, but silence engulfed him. Alexander tried so hard not to allow the rage that was slowly building inside him to surface, but again he failed.

Lanie had lied to him when she told him that she loved him. His wife fibbed when she said she would wait for him and not leave! She had left him, and his ego was bruised, but that was nothing in comparison to the pain that sliced through his heart and killed all his hopes and dreams, leaving him feeling empty and exhausted.

Alexander thought that she had loved him, he had felt secure in his marriage, even though they were a little distant with each other this last month ever since Lanie had disappeared. He thought that slowly they were recovering and were heading in the right direction, but in fact, they were not! She was just like Davina, a liar and a whore!

But the love he felt for Lanie was stronger than the mountains, and more powerful than all the oceans put together, it was unbreakable, and never ending, and he wanted her back! He wanted her in his arms again, in his bed, in his life. He wanted to hold her, kiss her, make passionate love to her. He wanted to pull her cold heart out of her chest, and throw it in the burning fire, and melt the ice around it. And when her heart pumps happily against his heart, he wants to smash it to pieces and move on with his life, forgetting that she ever existed! He wanted her dead!