Captive

Maria's eyes opened wide with fear, he was going to kill her she knew that. Struggling to gasp for air, the young maiden placed her hands over his and tried to remove them from her neck unsuccessfully. 

"Maria......." She whispered hoarsely seconds before she passed out. 

The Fay King stopped squeezing her neck and stared at her baffled. Maria? Was that her name? 

"Ma..ria..." Her name fell from his lips in a smooth, caressing, velvety tone that had him aching to make love to her.

Confused, he pulled away from her and lifted himself to his feet. His heart pounded against his muscled chest, as he stared down at the young woman who lay motionless. Was she dead? Did he kill her, he wondered, as fear struck him. 

Shouldn't he finish the job and end her life? She was immune to his powers and it was dangerous to allow her to live, and besides, she's human, and as such, she shouldn't be allowed to live! Then why was his heart thumping aggressively for her? Why did he feel the urge to make love to her? 

Dropping to his knees, Sidri placed his fingers on her neck and almost cried with relief when he felt her weak pulse. She was still alive! Lifting Maria slowly and carefully in his arms, the Fay zapped himself to the far east wing of his villa where the tower was located. He decided to keep her there as his prisoner until he figured out what he was going to do with her. He should kill her right away, she was much too dangerous to keep around, but everything inside him begged to let her live. Laying her on the bed, Sidri pulled himself away from her and walked to the barred window.

"Maria....." He whispered, and wondered why her name had such an impact on him. He was consumed with want for her, and as soon as she opens her eyes, he is going to make love to her! He thought wildly, as he grabbed his shaft and closed his eyes. 

Kill her, she's resistant to your powers! She dangerous and she's a human! Kill her, finish what you started!

"No! I want her!" He argued with himself, as a desperate need filled his lions and he burned with desire. 

The Fay whirled around and his eyes took in every inch of the woman who lay on the huge bed. He decided he was going to keep her his prisoner until he had his fill of her and then and only then would he kill her. The Kings huge hand cupped his massive balls and he caressed them. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath of inhalation as he drowned in desire for the young maiden. Unable to hold off anymore, he removed his clothing and jumped on the bed next to her.

With trembling fingers, he slowly undressed the unconscious woman and his eyes feasted on the most beautiful naked woman he had ever seen. His shaft almost exploded as it quadrupled in size and a deep rumble escaped from his throat. 

The Fay cupped one of Maria's firm and round breasts in his palm and closed his eyes as lightening surged through his body. He was on fire, but he wanted to take it slowly, and enjoy very second of it.

Lowering his head to her breast's, the King's tongue glided over one nipple that had perked in anticipation, and then the other. The young maiden moaned softly and the Fay almost lost his mind. A desperate need claimed him and he wanted to kiss every inch of her velvety skin before he took her maidenhood. He knew she was pure, and he was excited knowing that he would be her first. 

Sidri positioned himself between her legs and brought his lips down to hers. Never in his life had he tasted something as sweet as this woman whom he wanted more than life itself. His lips glided slowly over her entire body all the way down to her sweet cave. He slid his tongue deep inside her and he heard a soft moan escape her lips. Never before in his entire life had he ever tasted honey such as this. He wanted her badly, and ached to claim her his.