Memories

Pain surged through his heart, and his guts twisted, now that his memory had restored itself, he realized who Nicholas was and what he wanted to do to JuliannaMarie! Wrapping his powerful arms around her legs, the warrior remained in this position until the pain in his heart was released. Sophia felt the love around her and held her breath in realization that her lover was either truly mad as she had thought, or that he loved her deeply and completely. 

"Yianni?" 

"Aye," his voice was choked, tortured beyond belief.

"Let me help you." She said. "Please."

"You can't help me JuliannaMarie, my heart has already bled!"

"There is a doctor in the next village that comes twice a week and he helps people, I can take you there, he will give you medicine to cure your illness."

Thomas lifted his head  and looked up at her face, if only it were that simple, he thought, as another surged of pain ripped through his heart. Lifting himself to his feet, the warrior threaded his fingers through her long raven hair and tilted her head upwards. 

"There are no words JuliannaMarie to express what I fill in my heart for you. I know it is hard for you to comprehend the reality of all that I say but I need for you to trust me. Can you do that for me?" 

Sophia nodded, she didn't care anymore if he was a mad man, she wants him just the way he is. 

"Let's go take a dip in the water and cleanse ourselves, and then we need to have a heart to heart talk." 

Thomas and Sophia walked out of the cave, and went around the back where the beach was more secluded just in case someone happened to come along. When they reached the shore line, the Druid turned and faced his soulmate. 

The shimmering silver moon cast its moon beams over Sophia's body, and the warrior took in a deep inhalation of breath. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Desire flamed in his eyes and memories from their other life times together claimed his heart. 

Taking Sophia's dainty hand in his huge one, they walked in the warm water and cleansed themselves. When they were done, they walked  back inside the dark cave and sat down on the dirt ground. 

"Do you remember anything about me JuliannaMarie?" He asked her, hoping against hope that she remembered even the tiniest bit of him.

"No, I have no idea what you are talking about." 

The warrior knew that it was time to tell her who he was, even at the risk of her not understanding or believing  anything he told her. "I am a Druid JuliannaMarie."

"A Druid? What is that?" She asked. 

The warrior gently pulled a strand of hair away from her face, "Druids have come to earth to help mankind. We are the guardians of the Emerald Tablets. Each of us has been assigned a duty on earth, and we live our lives bounded by the ancient writings." Even as he spoke those words, the warrior knew that she would not believe him.

Sophia did everything she could to stop herself from laughing at him, he was mad, she thought, and her shoulders slumped. 

Thomas  saw the laughter in her eyes and his heart sank. It was time to show her who he was  its was the only way, he thought. Raising his arms in the air, fire appeared before them and warmed the air in the dark cave.. 

Sophia watched with an open mouth as the orange flames danced fiercely before her. Sending him a questioning gaze, the warrior sighed, and raised his hands again in the air. Speaking in a language that was unfamiliar to Sophia, he produced a red rose, and handed it to her.