Love has no boundaries

Tristan pulled away from Yasmin so she won't notice the way his heart beat for her. He could never tell her what he felt for her, because it would be like signing her death warrant.

"We are going home Yasmin. I must take you back to Sterlingshire castle." His voice sounded tortured, and he did not look at her as he spoke, "my brother must be told that you carry the scriptures on your back, then he must marry you, it is written that that will come to pass!"

The warrior had his back to her and did not see the pain in her eyes, nor did he feel the way her heartbeat raced against her chest. "If you make me go back, I shall die from grief Tristan. Please don't do it." She begged with trembling lips.

"I must, tis the right thing to do!" He replied.

"I will not go back, I don't love your brother and I will not marry him!" She cried.

Tristan closed his eyes tightly, and culred his hands into fists. "There will be no more discussion on this matter, I'm taking you back!" His voice sounded cold and distant.

Yasmin was dizzy with pain, she ran up to where Tristan stood with his back to her and threw her self on him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Please don't do it, I beg of you!" She said, tightening her hold on him.

Tristan stiffened and pulled her hands off him, before he whirled around and faced her. "You were running from me practically the entire day, and now all of the sudden you love me?"

"I was angry that you took my maidenhood, and then left!" She said in a hurt tone of voice. "I carried deep feelings for you, and I thought you felt the same for me, otherwise I would have not allowed you to touch me!"

"Yasmin I..."

"You what?"

"I'm sorry." He said, holding back on telling her anything more, not wanting to lead her on, knowing that they could never be together, ever!

"Your sorry for what?" She asked, already her eyes were misty, and hazed with pain.

"I'm sorry for everything, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"But you did Tristan, you hurt me more than you'll ever know." She said, as the tears glided down her beautiful voice.

Tristan pushed a strand of hair away from her face. "Please forgive me my trespasses Yasmin, I have never regretted anything more deeply."

"You regret sleeping with me?" She asked in a broken voice.

"Yes, I do!" He said and walked away from her quickly before she saw the truth in his eyes.

"You don't ..feel..anything ... For ..me?"

"No, you were just another wench like all the others. I don't have time to feel anything for anyone, I am young and play the feild, I am not ready to settle down anytime soon." He lied.

Afterr a long stretch of silence, Yasmin finally said in a tortured voice, "Take me home then."

Tristan's heart sank, it was time to take her back and tell Thomas who she really was. "Come quickly, we will go back the same way we came here." He said, "we must return right away before the mirrors are moved or go missing and we get stuck in them."

Without saying another word, they both walked back towards the mirrors, and all the animals followed close behind them. It didn't take long to locate them, and Yasmin turned around and said her final good bye to her little friends.

"Stay safe and happy, and one day I shall return." She told them, and they all gathered around her and bowed their heads in farewell.

"Come Yasmin, it's time to go." Tristan said.

Yasmin walked next to the Druid and he wrapped his arm around her, before he pulled her into the mirror, and they went through all the mirrors until they were back in the stock room at Sterlingshire castle.

The room was dark, and Tristan pulled Yasmin close to him. "Watch your step." He told her.

Yasmin threw herself on Tristan, making one last desperate attempt to win his heart. "Please Tristan, do not hand me over to your brother, I do not love him!" She cried.

Tristan wrapped his arms around her, and held her tightly in his arms. His nostrils flared as he inhaled her scent one last time before he gave her to Thomas. Leaning his head down to hers, he kissed her passionately, knowing that it was the wrong thing to do, but he was unable to push her away.

"Please make love to me one last time before you give me away! I beg of you!" Yasmin pleaded desperately, "I love you Tristan!"

The warrior groaned painfully, could he resist her? Was he strong enough to push her away? The answer was no, he could not. He needed her like the fish needed the water. Unable to hold off anymore, he pulled her gown over her head, and then discarded his kilt.

Taking a deep inhalation of breath, Tristan dropped to the floor and took Yasmin with him. He made love to her as if it was the last time he would ever touch a woman again. Every kiss, every touch sent them both to the edge of reality. When he finally glided inside her, his thrusts were slow and easy at first, until every cell in their body came to life and electrocuted them, sending shock waves throughout both their bodies and connecting with such force that they reached their peak at the same time. Tristans masculine groans mingled with her sweet cries, as waves after waves of pleasure shook them violently until they both trembled in ecstasy.

Tristan kissed every inch of her face, before his lips fell on hers again. It was a long beautiful goodbye kiss, that spoke a thousand words. They both knew that they would never again connect in this way, and they prolonged it as much as they could.

The Druid felt her salty tears that streamed down her face, and whispered hoarsely, "Please don't cry Yasmin, it's going to be alright. My brother will take good care of you, I promise."

But even as he mouthed those words, he felt a stabbing pain in his heart. How was he going to just hand her over to his brother, when he loved her more than life itself?

"Please Tristan, you don't have to tell your brother or anyone who I am!" She pleaded desperately, "we can run away together!"

Tristan stiffened and the reality of the situation kicked in. What was he thinking making love to his brothers soulmate! He must get away from her as soon as possible before someone sees them and they are hanged for treason.

Lifting himself off Yasmin, he jumped to his feet and grabbed his kilt. Wrapping it around his tapered waist, he then pulled Yasmin off the floor and gave her her gown. She dressed in silence and Tristan could feel her pain. It sliced his heart in two, and he gathered her in his arms and whispered hoarsely, "Don't make it more difficult than it already is. We'll get through this, I promise."

Yasmin leaned her head against his muscled chest and cried her heart out. "How will I live with out you Tristan, now that I have known your heart?" She asked, as gut wrenching sobs ripped through her throat.

Tristan knew that painfull days were up ahead, and he did the only thing he knew to do to ease her pain. "Soon you will forget about me, once you see what a fine warrior my brother is, you won't remember my name anymore."

"Never! I love you, and that will,never change! Is it so easy for you to forget me Tristan?" She asked.

"Yes it is, because I don't feel for you the same as you feel for me. Although you are very speacial to me, I don't love you in the same way that you love me." He lied, "I was wrong to make love to you tonight!"

A cold shiver ran up and down Yasmin's spine. His words cut deep into her heart and killed her. Pulling away from the Druid, she walked to the door, opened it and walked out into the moonless night.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxo