Tristan's fascination with the Arabs

Tristan walked through the halls of the castle, amazed at the way the Arabs decorated their homes. The decor here was in a grandeur scale than back home, and Tristan wondered just how much wealth was surrounding this place.

He didn't know much about the Arab culture, but what little he did know he wasn't too excited about it. To his recollection, the Sultan had many wives, and a string of daughters. According to William who told him a few things one evening as they drank their ale in the privacy of the library, the Sultan was a rich and powerful man who was obsessed with only two things, gold, and bedding young virgins.

The Druid continued to walk through the castle halls and realized that behind him was a trail of young maidens who were giggling and following him around. He slowly turned around and came face to face with three of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. The one in the front was by far the prettiest, with olive toned skin, eyes deep swirls of brown and gold, and dark, thick, long hair that hung loose over her shoulder.

"Can anyone of you direct me to where I can find my nephew Stephan?" He asked, in a deep, masculine voice that made the young maidens stop the giggling and sober up.

The one in the front stepped forward, and said in a soft voice that did something to his groin area that had Tristan feeling uncomfortable, "Are you a Druid too?"

"Yes, have you seen my nephew?" He asked again, ignoring the swelling of his shaft.

The young maiden lowered her eye lashes, and blinked a few times, her innocence was transparent, and he longed to run his fingers through her long, thick hair that fell well below her waist.

"Your nephew is in my sisters chamber, should I send someone to fetch him?" She asked, but before Tristan could answer her, they heard something crash upstairs and a woman's voice yelling at someone to get out.

Tristan shrugged his shoulders, "I think it would be best if we waited for a while." He said with a smile on his handsome chiseled face. He didn't want to get caught in the middle of his brothers affairs at the moment, they were having a heated moment and they needed their privacy.

"I understand," the beauty said," would you like a refreshment while you wait?"

Tristan wanted to collect his nephew and Amira and go back to Scotland, but he knew that being here in the future, time was of no essence, when he returned with them it would only be a few moments lost, even if he were to stay here hours or days. Deciding to take a few moments with the beauty, he politely accepted the offering of a drink.

The dark haired beauty, turned to her sisters and said, "Go to the music lessons without me, I will join you later." She told them, and to a servant girl that was making her way to the kitchen she said, "bring us tea, we will be out in the terrace."

"Yes princess." the servant girl said, before she disappeared down the hall.

"May I ask your name?" She asked shyly, averting her eyes to the floor.

Tristan was mesmerized by the dark beauty who's hazel and honey warm eyes sparkled like sunshine on a polished stone. "Tristan." He said simply, loving the way her innocence gave her away.

"Please follow me to the terrace." She told him, choosing a place that was safe enough and would not damage her reputation. There were guards all around the grounds that could serve as chaperones, and she felt safe and sound out there.

Tristan eyes were glued to the sway of her hips as she walked ahead of him. Her ivory, Grecian style gown clung to her every curve, and the Druid almost tripped over his feet, so engrossed with her he was. Taking a seat on a wooden chair near the edge of the terrace, that overlooked the gardens, Tristan waited for the young maiden to join him. When she seated herself opposite him, on the other side of the wooden table, a servant girl placed a tray of pastries on the table, and poured their tea, before she disappeared.

A moment of silence passed between them before Tristan asked, "what's your name lass."

"Princess Yasmin." She said bashfully before she turned her gaze to the rose gardens.

"Yasmin." He said in a low husky tone of voice, rolling her name on his tongue, not realizing what he was doing. This effect was new to him, and he didn't know how to handle it. "You are a very beautiful woman Yasmin."

"Thank you." Yasmin whispered softly, trying to hide her excitement that he found her beautiful. "Where are you from Tristan?" She asked, turning her hazel eyes on him.

Tristan's heart almost leapt from his chest, the woman bewitched him, he thought, as he tried to catch his breath. "From another dimension, " he blurted without thinking. "I mean from Scotland!"

"Scotland? I've read much about Scotland." She said, "what is the name of your clan?"

"MacAlister," the Druid answered, and from the corner of his eyes he saw an older woman walk towards them.

"I shall have your name and from where you come from warrior!" The dark haired woman who was dressed in black asked.

The warrior stood out of respect and said politely, "My name is Tristan, and I am from Scotland. I have come to collect my nephew and Amira."

The woman raised an eyebrow and averted her gaze to Yasmin. "Leave us, now!"

Yasmin lifted herself off the chair and reluctantly walked away. The Sultans wife did not miss the way the warriors eyes blazed with want when he glanced at Yasmin as she made her way back inside the castle.

"Be careful warrior, you show signs of disrespect, and here in Arabia we do not tolerate such behavior!" The woman warned in a cold tone of voice. "Make haste collecting your nephew and leave us in peace! You can take Amira with you, she has already been shunned by her people, and is not welcomed here anymore!"

************

"Get out before I throw you out!" Amira warned angrily.

Stephan sighed, she was a wildcat who was in dire need of taming, he thought, and could not resist dropping his hand to his swollen balls and shift them to the side. Her temper drove him wild with want. She had no idea how beautiful she looked when she was angry.

Amira could not believe that he would dare touch himself in her presence, marching to the door, she swung it open and yelled, "Get out!" Not realizing that there was a man standing out side the door.

"Hello." Tristan said, throwing her a smile.

Amira looked stunned that a strange man stood outside, and she whirled the door shut in his face.

Stephan opened the door and was surprised to find Tristan standing there. "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, not happy that they were interrupted.

"We need you to come home now, the walls are coming down." Tristan said. "We must move fast, we are running out of time!"

Stephan was hoping to fix things between Amira and himself before they went home, but from the looks of it, that would have to wait.

Snatching Amira in his strong and powerful arms, Stephan wasted no time following Tristan down the stairs and out into the terrace, ignoring the fact that Amira was kicking and screaming to be released, and had alerted everyone in the castle of their whereabouts.

Within seconds many people had crowed the terrace, and were stunned that the warrior had caught Amira captive in his arms. The Sultans first wife, came forward and said coldly, "You can have her, her reputation is already ruined and no one will marry her now!"

"She his my wife, and I do not need your permission to take her with me!" Stephan yelled back, and Amira stopped fighting him, when she realized her fate should she stay here.

"Kill the Ahira!!!" Someone called out, and chaos broke out as they charged towards them.,

"Hawk!" Tristan called out, anxiously, not wanting to hurt these people who were defenseless against the Druid's powers.

That moment a portal opened up and everyone stepped back, fearing what they witnessed before them. Yasmin stood to the side of the crowd with her mouth gaped open, when Tristan snatched her from the waist and ran through the portal after Stephan and Amira.