105

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 105

Section 105

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"Auto-attack?" The man suddenly became interested and straightened up, "Quick, bring the sword."

"Yes, boss."

As soon as the words fell, two people carried a box and walked slowly, and did not stop until they walked to the man who had reported before.

"Boss, look." The lid of the box was opened, revealing the inside of the box, a beautiful sword with an indescribable pattern carved on the hilt, and a bright body that could be printed with a human figure.

"Didn't you say it could attack automatically? Give it a try! The man said excitedly, eager to see the magic.

"Ahem, boss, it's actually like this, we did see it attack automatically before, but after we brought it back, it has been very stable, so we guess if we have to put it in danger before it can react."

"Danger? It's easy to do, isn't there a high-temperature stove in the back, send it in to see what the power is. The man had a whim.

"Huh? But boss, what if this sword breaks because of this?

"If it's broken, it's broken, it means it's nothing powerful, it's just ruining an ordinary sword, it's nothing."

"Yes, boss, let's go."

"Let's go and see."

The high-temperature furnace behind the warehouse was left before, and it is said that the temperature could reach thousands of degrees at the highest time, and then for some reasons, the plant was relocated, leaving only this high-temperature furnace, but it is still in use, most of it is used to boil water and rice, and the maximum temperature is more than 100 degrees.

However, because of the experiment, the people behind deliberately adjusted the temperature of the high-temperature furnace to more than 500 degrees, and everyone came to watch when they heard that they were going to throw a sword that was said to be miraculous.

Finally, the high-temperature furnace was opened.

"Boss, I threw it."

"Throw it and see how it reacts." The man yawned, he never believed his subordinates' words from beginning to end, he was just idle and idle, so he just found a happy thing.

Hearing this, the two people holding the swords also began to gradually walk towards the stove, and when they got closer and closer, the two suddenly let out a scream.

"Oh my God, it's really moving, it looks like it's shaking!"

"Yes, it's moved, it's moved, it's really Excalibur."

"It can't be that you two are shaking, it's just an ordinary sword, shaking a fart!" The man said, while walking forward curiously, in the distance, he also saw that the sword was indeed trembling slightly, with that trace of curiosity, he walked closer and closer, but he didn't expect that when he got closer, the sword suddenly stopped trembling.

"What's going on?" He was surprised when a sharp white light suddenly hit in front of him, causing him to fall to the ground.

A bland word came from the door: "You want to burn it?" Everyone