26

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 26

Section 26

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Yuan Ziliang took Bigu Dan and hurriedly handed it over: "I will do my best to complete the task assigned by the real person."

After speaking, he sacrificed his magic weapon and flew towards the entrance with Wu Yunan.

Lin Fan and Han Zhu were left, but they could only look at each other.

Han Zhu shrugged his shoulders and looked like he knew both you and me: "I don't have a magic weapon."

Lin Fan raised his eyes to look at him: "Aren't you good at refining weapons?"

Han Zhu looked at Lin Fan aggrievedly: "My ability can only be used to refine some gadgets, and I can't refine large things."

Lin Fan frowned, and said suspiciously: "Really?

Han Zhu nodded solemnly: "Really, it's more real than real gold, you must believe me."

In the end, it was Lin Fan who took the lead in defeating Han Zhu's eyes, sacrificed his magic weapon, took Han Zhu's hand, and flew towards the entrance together.

When the Great Kunlun Secret Realm was about to close, everyone was in line with the principle that more things are better than less, and they only saw everyone sacrifice flying swords or magic weapons to go in the direction of the entrance, but no one stopped.

Although Han Zhu and Lin Fan shared a flying sword, it didn't attract much attention.

In a few moments, the two of them had already reached the entrance.

The entrance and exit of the Great Kunlun Secret Realm are the same, during this month, all cultivators can enter and exit at will, but each cultivator only has one chance, so in the outer circle of the Great Kunlun Secret Realm, there are still many people who try to be rudimentary.

Before some people went out, their eyes turned and lingered in the entire Great Kunlun Secret Realm, wishing that this Great Kunlun Secret Realm would be open forever.

Han Zhu and Lin Fan did not stay in the Great Kunlun Secret Realm, and went directly out of the Secret Realm.

In the past month, almost all the monks below the Yuan Infant Stage have entered the Great Kunlun Secret Realm, and the Xiuzhen Realm has unexpectedly appeared a month of silence, and now the monks who have entered the Secret Realm have come out of the Secret Realm one by one, and the entire Xiuzhen Realm has regained its vitality.

After the two of them landed, Lin Fan suddenly remembered something: "Take the time to go back to modern times, take that sword, the cultivation realm is not more convenient than the modern society, and if you can't control the sword in the cultivation realm, your actions will be hindered."

Han Zhu shook his head: "That sword is not suitable for me, can you let me see your sword?"

Lin Fan didn't hesitate, and directly handed the sword to Han Zhu: "This sword was occasionally obtained when I first arrived in the cultivation realm, it itself has a sword spirit, and it happened to be touched by me, and it became my natal magic weapon."

Han Zhu held the sword and injected the aura, and to his surprise, there was a faint trace of blue light on the sword's body.

It stands to reason that unless the owner of the cultivator's natal magic weapon dies, even if someone else gets the magic weapon, there will be no reaction.