57

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 57

Section 57

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"Lawyer Wang, find a way for someone to deal with this."

Lawyer Wang looked up along Lin Fan's line of sight, and also saw the large tile, and immediately understood what Lin Fan meant, nodded and said, "No problem, I'll let someone deal with it immediately."

Lin Fan nodded, walked out of the warehouse, looked at Ning Lao and said, "Ning Lao don't worry, I will arrange a simple formation in the warehouse when I go back, and there will be no more theft."

Ning Lao's eyes lit up: "You still arrange the formation?"

Lin Fan smiled and nodded: "Of course the simple formation is no problem."

"It's okay to be simple, don't you know, we used to have a formation there, but because of disrepair, the formation has become invalid, so that someone will always break into us, when are you free, help us deal with the problem of the formation?"

"No problem, I'll call Han Zhu when I go back, his formation ability is stronger than mine."

"Okay, good," Ning Lao patted Han Zhu's shoulder vigorously, "The young man is successful, the future prospects are limitless, when the old man is old, he will put..."

"Wait a minute," Lin Fan stopped Ning Lao from continuing, and said with a smile, "Ning Lao, I am Xi used to freedom, I don't like to take care of too many things, you see that my company is all taken care of by Lawyer Wang, and I like to be the shopkeeper." Lawyer

Wang, who just walked out of the warehouse: ... I don't want to carry this pot!

Ning Lao was so blocked that he couldn't speak, and after a long time, he shook his head helplessly: "Well, since you don't like to take care of these things, then don't care, I have to find another successor."

Lin Fan nodded hurriedly: "Yes, yes, yes, you should find another successor."

Ning Lao glanced at Lin Fan and said with a smile: "I'll find a successor when I go back, you can help me train?"

Lin Fan still shook his head: "My ability is insufficient, and I can't teach anything, but I can provide some pills."

Ning Lao nodded: "That's fine."

Although the

warehouse incident was a false alarm, they still didn't know who was behind it.

Ning Lao directly took over the task, saying that he would find someone to investigate the matter, Lin Fan was happy, so he continued to be his shopkeeper.

Soon after saying goodbye to the two, Lin Fan returned to the warehouse and put the rice plants in the warehouse, planning to inform him about it after a while.

Not only for the benefit of the people, but also for "a grain of rice" will also have a new supply.

It just happened that there was nothing wrong, Lin Fan simply went to the cultivation realm to take a look again, and then left the existence of the rice and some of the plants.

The cultivation realm was originally the source of rice, but everyone tended to eat Bigu Dan to solve it, and only during the Qi refining period did they need to eat Bigu Dan, so Lin Fan originally did not plan to develop this career in the Xiuzhen Realm.