96

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 96

Section 96

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"That's right."

After the first day of frenzy, the popularity of the "Huaxia" game helmet gradually decreased on the second day, but on the third day, the sales volume exploded again.

"What's going on? Why did it suddenly go up again? I thought its data line would be flat all the time? Qiu Yan asked suspiciously, he still didn't know much about this part.

"Manager Qiu, it's the reputation of the game experience of "Huaxia" that has exploded on Weibo."

"Wasn't the reputation okay before?" Qiu Yan asked again in confusion, after all, he was more good at research, and he didn't study much about this area.

"The previous word-of-mouth was okay, but if there were only one or two people around who said that "Huaxia" was good, many people would be skeptical, but when more and more people said how good "Huaxia" was, many people who were originally hesitant would also spend money to buy it, 10,000 yuan is indeed a bit too much for students, but for the working party, this money is not much, even if they don't like to play games, they will spend money to buy it for the experience in the game."

Qiu Yan swallowed his saliva: "So this sales will continue to increase?"

"Yes, Manager Qiu."

This is a person who swayed in from the door, and naturally Lin Fan was the most idle among everyone.

"How's the sales?" Lin Fan asked with a smile, compared to the others present, his mood was quite calm.

Qiu Yan hurriedly stood up straight and reported seriously: "The current sales volume is 250,000, and this data is still rising."

"Not bad." Lin Fan nodded, and the expression on his face did not fluctuate in the slightest because of this data.

Qiu Yan looked at him carefully: "Boss, aren't you excited, unhappy?"

"Excited, happy!" Lin Fan nodded solemnly, "Anyway, the product has been launched, it doesn't matter how much it sells, everyone is happy."

Qiu Yan helplessly held his forehead: "Cough, boss, this is our company's profit."

"Oh, profit," Lin Fan waved his hand casually, "Isn't it just money, it's all a string of numbers on the account anyway, it doesn't matter, I still like to see my company grow, it's very fulfilling!"

Qiu Yan looked at Lin Fan seriously, looked at his expression, knew that Lin Fan's words were indeed true, and sighed in his heart.

What can he do, he is also very helpless, the boss said that he is not bad for money, and he has nothing to say...

Lin Fan just came in and watched some data, and then turned around and left.

Everyone who remained in the office looked at each other.

After a long time, someone asked: "Actually, the 'Lingfan' group is really rich, right?"

"Well, I only know that the clothes of 'Lingfan' are very expensive, and the cheap ones cost tens of thousands of yuan, and the expensive ones are probably hundreds of thousands or even hundreds of thousands, and it is said that the exclusive and specially customized ones are sold for millions."