50

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 50

Section 50

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

The man nodded, with a look of "you can teach you": "Then leave as soon as possible, you were lucky enough to meet us just now, if you change to another team, you will probably have been swallowed by the vine forest."

Lin Fan twitched the corner of his mouth, although he knew that he was kind enough to say this, but he didn't know why, he felt so tired.

"Let's leave immediately," it was Han Zhu who spoke this time, and as he spoke, he took Lin Fan's hand, "Let's go, so as not to become a burden to others."

Lin Fan squeezed the hand holding him fiercely and glared at Han Zhu: "Obviously, you are my burden."

"Okay, I'm your burden," Han Zhu said with a smile in his eyes, "Are you willing to take your burden with you?"

Lin Fan pouted: "If you don't bring it, you can still regret it?"

Listening to the conversation between the two, Lei, who was standing on the side, directly darkened his face: "You have to go outside intimately!!

Lin Fan looked at him suddenly, and was about to say something, but Han Zhu took the lead in speaking: "Let's go." As

he spoke, the two of them really walked in a certain direction.

Ray: "It's the other way around!!

Hearing this, the two immediately turned around and pretended to be casually heading in the right direction.

After parting ways, Ray returned to the team, and as soon as he joined the team, he complained: "Captain, don't give me such a task in the future."

"Hahaha, Ray, I didn't expect you to have a day of complaining, I think those two people are also very talkative, didn't they leave immediately after listening to your advice?" The captain's hearty voice resounded in the team, making the overall atmosphere instantly lively.

Lei sighed: "I'm the most unbearable person to kiss me and me, those two people, alas, don't talk about it, they really don't have eyes." The

captain was stunned, probably not expecting this reason, but soon laughed again: "Lei, it's time for you to find a partner, snow and frost are very good, otherwise I will create a chance for you when you go back?"

Ray blackened his face: "Shut up." The

captain was dumbfounded, and said helplessly: "You are still the same as before."

Seeing that the atmosphere in the team began to decline, soon a member of the team shouted: "Captain, let's go in quickly."

[Didi Didi, alarm, alarm, there is an unknown object invading, please leave the vine forest immediately, please leave the vine forest immediately! As

soon as Lin Fan and Han Zhu walked to the entrance, they heard the alarm, and then saw Lei and his party appear in front of the two.

"Yo, what a coincidence." Lin Fan raised his hand to greet him, absolutely not admitting that he was a little gloating.

Lei silently tilted his head and told Lin Fan with practical actions that he didn't want to see Lin Fan.

Lin Fan spread his hands and looked at Lei's teammates innocently: "Where did I offend him?"