117

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 117

Section 117

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lin Fan chuckled and shook his head, led the two into the interior of the hotel, and just after walking a few steps, he saw a large machine running.

This is the convenience of interstellar, if it is on Earth, the development of a new food is not just research and development, it takes a lot of trying, and there are chefs to maintain and produce it later, but it is different on the interstellar side, as long as the relevant data is entered, the machine can replace the manual work.

The machine can simulate different flavors of dishes, Lin Fan only needs to input the existing dishes on the earth to taste and style, the machine can make exactly the same dishes, although the taste of these dishes is not much different, but fortunately, Lin Fan's initial work is more, thousands of dishes are enough for customers to change the pattern of eating every day.

In this way, Lin Fan only needs to invest raw materials to open the hotel.

Lei touched the machine with one hand and couldn't help but admire: "Tsk, the business is so good, this machine is a little hot, I think it won't be long before the cost of this hotel can be earned."

Lin Fan looked at him with a smile: "What's the matter, your eyes are hot?"

"That's," Ray didn't hide his thoughts at all, "I'll tell you, since the last time that fruit happened, many people have been looking for plants without toxins, but they haven't found them, and until now, that fruit is still priceless."

"Speaking of which, I happen to have something to hand over to you here," Lin Fan said, smiling when he saw Lei suddenly staring at him, his eyes unblinking, "But let's eat first, I'm not in a hurry about that matter." Ray

: "The second !!!!!

Lin Fan couldn't help laughing, and led the two of them to the private room inside, just as they collided with the oncoming person.

"Han Zhu~" "I was about to look for you," Han Zhu chuckled, walked over and took Lin Fan's hand, "

Lei and Captain Mu, you are here just right, I have put all the things away, just go over and have a look."

"Something, what?" Lei asked subconsciously.

Han Zhu looked at Lin Fan.

Lin Fan shrugged his shoulders with an innocent expression: "I told them to take them to dinner first."

Han Zhu smiled in his eyes: "You did it on purpose."

"That's right." Lin Fan immediately admitted and looked at Captain Lei and Mu again, "How about it, are you two going to see our things first or eat first?"

Lei knew that the so-called things in Lin Fan's mouth must be good things, but when he thought of those delicious dishes, he was a little hesitant.

Captain Mu glanced at Lei: "Let's go eat first, you can see things at any time."

Lin Fan looked at the two of them with a smile, and suddenly realized: "Oh~~~"

Lei was stunned for a moment, and then reacted suddenly, looked at