106

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 106

Section 106

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

The people in the meeting room suddenly came back to their senses.

"Why did you come?" Someone directly questioned him.

"It's nothing, it's just that everyone seems to be very entangled, so I specially solved the problem for everyone." Lin Fan pulled out the chair on the main seat, the purpose of this meeting was mainly to negotiate, so no one sat on the main seat, and it happened to be left to Lin Fan, who arrived late.

"Mr. Lin, although you are a shareholder of the Han family, you are not a member of the shareholders' meeting at the moment, your vote last time was just an accident, if you have any ideas, you can talk about it another day." The leader said, obviously very unhappy with Lin Fan's sudden appearance.

Lin Fan laughed in a low voice, Han Zhu's affairs were handled by Han Zhu himself before, and this was the first time he had directly faced this group of old foxes.

Han Zhu's sudden coma was definitely a great joy for these shareholders, especially those who had the absolute right to speak before, so they naturally wouldn't be happy about Lin Fan's sudden appearance.

"Lin Fan, I know you're Han Zhu's... Lovers," the man sitting on the left side said in a very strange tone, this person is Han Zhu's uncle Han Jun, it is estimated that the spokesperson of the Han family this time is him, "It's just that the relationship between the two of you can't be on the stage after all, today's matter is our Han family's business, and it has nothing to do with you, so you better go, lest it be too ugly, I think Han Zhu must not want to see your disgraceful appearance."

Han Jun's status in the Han family is undoubtedly very weird, in terms of seniority, he is the biggest in the Han family after the death of the old man Han, but in terms of IQ, let alone Han Zhu, even Han Feng can't compare, today suddenly said this, someone must have taught him, but I don't know if this person is the person present, or someone from the

Han family.

But no matter who it was, they couldn't stop what Lin Fan wanted to do.

"I've been very busy in the last few days, so I won't talk nonsense with you, Lawyer Zhao, tell everyone what Han Zhu's statement says, and be sure to read it word by word, so that they don't think they are deaf when they get it." Lin Fan said unceremoniously, his anger directed at everyone present.

Lawyer Zhao stood aside, once again feeling that Lin Fan was even more powerful than he imagined, this person definitely had the ability to take charge of himself, but he and Han Zhu had always been together before, so everyone thought he was a little white rabbit who was easy to pinch.

"Ahem," Lawyer Zhao coughed, took out the statement he had brought with him, and finally concluded, "This statement is very clear, Mr. Han Zhu gave full authority to Mr. Lin in the Han family, even if he is in a coma now, Mr. Lin can enforce his rights in the Han family instead, as for the rest of the Han family, I'm sorry, Mr. Han Zhu's statement did not mention it."

"Impossible, he has nothing to do with Han Zhu, why should he take care of Han's affairs instead of him, Han is a member of the Han family, why should he, an outsider surnamed Lin, take care of !!" Han Jun yelled, he thought he would be able to turn over this time, but he couldn't believe that he would be cut off.