89

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 89

Section 89

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

The five of them looked at each other: "Are you really sure you want to hire us?"

Lin Fan nodded: "Of course, it's better to do things directly, but it won't let you be wronged, so the signing of the contract has to wait for the company's approval, you can go back and have a good rest first, if you regret not wanting to come next, you can call our Manager Qiu and say it at that time."

Qiu Yan walked up to Lin Fan and asked carefully, "Boss, am I not doing a good job in this matter?"

"It doesn't matter, you are doing very well, everything has a first time, in fact, you completely want to recruit people, you really need people, you can call your college tutor and ask them to recommend a few Xi students, even if it is not you, there are still many people in our company, in your name, can you still find a suitable assistant?" Lin Fan gave Qiu Yan advice.

Qiu Yan was stunned, and then suddenly realized: "Yes, why didn't I think of this!"

Although most of the corners that Lin Fan dug up from the research institute this time are people who can only be assistants in the research institute, these people can already represent their strength by being able to enter the research institute, they want to find assistants, and those tutors in the school are afraid that they can't wait to stuff in all the people who can be stuffed in.

Lin Fan still smiled: "Remember this time, you can use it next time, these five people will keep it first, and next time you need to find a tutor in the school."

Qiu Yan nodded seriously: "I remember, I will deal with it well next time."

Lin Fan patted him on the shoulder: "It's just right, I just told Lawyer Wang that I want you to take over the 'Lingfan' technology, but you are a researcher, and I'm afraid you don't want to deal with these things, so you still have to ask your own thoughts."

Qiu Yan looked at Lin Fan: "Can I really do it?" But I can't even do this little thing.

Of course, Lin Fan nodded, what he lacked now was the person who managed the "Lingfan" technology, and it was better to be able to solve this matter directly internally than to find someone unfamiliar with it outside.

"There is a first time in everything, you can try to manage it, you can find lawyer Wang if you have any problems, the focus is on your own ideas, to see if you are really willing to take over."

Lin Fan said so, Qiu Yan didn't hesitate any longer, and nodded seriously: "I am willing, I will manage the 'Lingfan' technology well."

"That's good, then you can contact Lawyer Wang again, he is experienced and can give you better advice." Lin Fan said solemnly, putting on a serious entrusting appearance.

And Qiu Yan also nodded solemnly: "Don't worry, boss, I will definitely do a good job."

After

saying to Qiu Yan, Lin Fan looked at the other five people again: "You go first, rest for two days, wait until it's dealt with, and I will notify you to come to work." The

five of them nodded hurriedly, and then turned to leave.

When they reached the downstairs, all five of them glanced back at the towering edifice at the same time.