16

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 16

Section 16

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

As soon as his words fell, the rest of the people also reacted, if he really came alone, it would be impossible to pass the many dangers along the way.

The man almost bit his tongue and slapped himself hard in his heart, he knew this was the case, so he didn't talk much, but he didn't expect that at this critical juncture, there would be people who had doubts about his words.

Thinking about it, he no longer hid it, and stepped forward: "Since you have doubts, then let me go in first." With that

, he stepped straight into the cave and soon disappeared into the darkness.

The rest of the people looked at each other, the spiritual essence and spiritual veins that might exist in front of them were deeply attracted to them, and they didn't care if there were traps in front of them, and several people hurriedly stepped into the cave.

Lin Fan stood still at the entrance of the cave, until there was a footstep from far and near, gradually showing his figure, and when he looked closely, it was the person who came in first.

"I knew you wouldn't be fooled so easily, unlike them, all of them are stupid." The man lived up to his original promise, with a brisk smile on his face, which was completely different from what Lin Fan had seen and heard before.

Lin Fan hugged his arms: "You planned to lure them here from the beginning?"

"Yes, I just didn't expect you to have such an accident." Lin Fan's existence was obviously unexpected by the man, he frowned slightly, and continued, "And it turned out to be a smart accident.

Lin Fan raised his eyebrows: "What I said, I'm just an ordinary Jindan stage monk."

"Is it really ordinary?" The man looked at Lin Fan, "How can ordinary people notice the authenticity of the best spirit stone so easily, even if it is an out-of-body period or even a Mahayana stage monk, I am afraid that they will not be able to identify the illusion of the best spirit stone there" Lin Fan pursed his lips and nodded helplessly: "

You said so, I will reluctantly admit that I am very smart." He put on a posture of "I will recognize whatever you say", and did not face up to the problem of men.

The man looked at Lin Fan for a long time, and suddenly smiled: "Actually, I really want to make friends with you, but it's a pity, you and I meet in this kind of place, I want the spiritual vein, I also want the spiritual essence, if you agree to only take the spiritual stone, I will let you live, how about it?"

Lin Fan still didn't answer the other party's question, but instead found another topic: "You are very confident, you think that in this Great Kunlun Secret Realm, no one can beat you, so even if you know that there is a spiritual vein in it, you still bring people in, and with your strength, you can enter alone, so, is there anything in this?"

Hearing this, the man immediately clapped his hands: "Too smart, I really like smart people like you, but since you are so smart, you should know what you shouldn't know, do you have to pretend not to know?"

Lin Fan shrugged: "I'm a person with a lot of curiosity, and I like to get to the bottom of things, I guess if you really want to enter the cave, you have to sacrifice people, am I right?"