100

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 100

Section 100

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"Hmm."

Knowing that Ye Qinghe was fine, the two of them were even more bold, they had been calculated all this time, and they had no chance to fight back, so it was time to deal with it.

The address of the weirdo newspaper before was in the remote suburbs, and Han Zhu drove for nearly an hour to reach the destination.

After arriving at the 88th, the two got out of the car, and the gate opened.

Upon entering, the door was closed again, apparently someone was remotely manipulating the matter.

If it were ordinary people who came here, I am afraid that they would be a little panicked now, just because it was Lin Fan and Han Zhu, two people who did not play cards according to common sense, and this situation was just a pediatric situation for them.

Just one glance at each other, and the two disappeared in place.

At this time, the people sitting behind the surveillance couldn't help but widen their eyes.

"Huh, what about people?"

"Here." A joking voice sounded from behind the other party, "I thought it was a terrible person, but it seems that it is nothing more than that." The

other party turned his head suddenly, it was an unfamiliar face, but his appearance was five points similar to Ye Jieqi before, and when he saw Lin Fan and Han Zhu suddenly appear behind him, he was startled: "You... How did you suddenly end up here?

"I still want to ask you," Lin Fan slowly paced to his side, "Say, what's the purpose of framing us all the time?" The

other shook his head violently: "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't know?" Lin Fan raised his eyebrows, "What is your relationship with Ye Jieqi?" It seems that your plan is not a day or two, let's talk about it, what is the purpose, is it for the Han clan or for Han Zhu.

"No... No...... No..."The other party stammered a little, and his retort was weak.

Lin Fan frowned: "You are not the main messenger behind everything, if the people behind the scenes are really as stupid as you, it would be too stupid for us to not find you all this time, why don't we talk about it, who is instructing you?"

"I don't know." The other party shook his head in a low voice, and suddenly took out a knife from his arms and stabbed it in the direction where Lin Fan was.

And as soon as this action started, he was kicked away.

"You're underestimating us, aren't you, didn't the person who instructed you tell you to be careful?"

Lin Fan is a Yuan Infant Monk, and he still can't do anything to ordinary people, just like an adult bullying a child.

The other party was kicked, and finally realized the situation of Lin Fan and Han Zhu, and hurriedly whispered for mercy: "It's people who come and go without a trace like you, I don't know their identity, they asked me to do this."

"Huh? What would happen if we didn't rebel today?

"There's a net downstairs, as long as I arrest you, I will complete the task, but if it doesn't work, I will kill you."